Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges, Multiple Pack Sizes Available uploaded by Britt H.Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges, Multiple Pack Sizes Available uploaded by Abiola S.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #29 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Reach for the Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge because sometimes the mess is just too tough for a regular scrub sponge. From grunge on the grill, to pots and pans that sat overnight, get it done right. They are ideal for tough messes and wipe and... see more...

Justine O.
An oldie but a goodie. I keep a package of these sponges in my house at all times. They last a while and get the tough jobs done without damaging the product. No scratches and no annoying “fuzzies” left behind.
Neil S.
These sponges do the job and don't scratch my nonstick cookware. They have a long lasting scouring pad, and the hold the soap longer then most pads. They are also great for all kinds of cleaning projects.
Robin M.
Payette
Only brand of sponge I use. I have tried other and they don't work as well or hold up as well as these do. I purchased mine through Amazon. Better pricing then the stores around us. And I like the fact that I can buy a decent sized bag of them. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
Rebecca ✌.
This is the sponge my mom uses and I have tried other sponges and they are just not as good! We hand wash our dishes and nothing gets out grime as good as these sponges. They may not be the prettiest but they are the best!
Miriam B.
Chatsworth, CA
This is my number one sponge because there is no sponge better that this. I use it for everything when it comes to everyday cleaning, the dishes, my shoes. It never disappoints and I would definitely recommend it to other people.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This a great sponge for heavy duty scrubbing nausea of the course green side, but it also allows you wash your glasses with the more gentle sponge side. These sponges are really inexpensive and can be found at Walmart. Recommend!
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
I continue to buy the scotch bright sponges because they work well and are very affordable. No complaints for this product. I usually buy them at my favorite grocery store, either Meijer or Target.
Kerry D.
I usually buy scotch bruite sponges. They don't start to smell and they hold up reasonably well. I'm pretty hard on sponges so if they last more than a month I'm happy.
Cindy H.
These sponges are a staple in the kitchen. My roommate and I hand wash most of our pots and pans so our sponges need to get the job done while being gentle on the cookware. These sponges do the trick and manage to stand up to a beating. I will definitely buy again and find that Scotch-Brite brand lasts longer than generic store brands. Highly recommend!
Carol  S.
Jacksonville, NC
These tend to be a good quality sponge. They hold up to our heavy pans, and cooking. THey are dense and last longer than other sponges. Because they last longer, we run them through the microwave to kill germs. You really can't skimp on sponges. We wash everything by hand, and don't sue our dishwasher, lol. I definitely recommend this brand.