BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Sueli O.
São Paulo
Very good scotch brite sponges are practical and effective. It has two sides, one side for smooth and delicate areas, the other for thicker and dirtier areas.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite out of all different scoth brite sponge! I tried the pink one and the blue one but this one it the thoughest! And it last! The other color they dont last long, they gets soggy and doesnt absorb the liquid soap anymore and it doesnt give you alot of bubbles so you have to put more liquid to clean your dishes! I recommend this heavy duty scoth brite than other brand and than other scoth brite sponge.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Actually have these right now. Good sponges, not a terrible price either. I can usually find them at our discount freight store which is always nice. Scrubbing side doesn't do much though and ends up just falling apart. Still not bad for the price!
Jana B.
Denham Springs, LA
This is my go-to scrub and cleaning sponge. I have tried other brands but none do as good of a job or hold up like these do. They are just a little more expensive than the others but a fair price and worth it!!
Katie m.
Westernport, MD
Love this! Just bought this and it works on everything from my sink to my rugs! It gets hard and crusty stains off in no Time!
megan b.
These are perfect for quick dishwashing needs they are heavy duty and get everything off
Melissa P.
Cool
A sponge is a sponge... more or less. I have a very sensitive nose, and I feel like these are a little too dense and hold mildew. I can only use them for a week or so.... maybe that’s all they’re meant to least for? If so seems wasteful? We buy cheaper thinner ones that seem to last a bit longer. That being said, it does its spongey duties well!
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
Always used these sponges for as long as I can remember. Watched my parents use them as well. They definitely get the job done and are pretty cheap. Have to replace every few days because sponge starts to stink. Other then that it’s great 👍🏻
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I haven’t really tried any other brand than this but I always find this on sale and it works just like any other sponge. It’s found at a bunch of grocery stores so it’s very convenient. I recommend this!
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Classic no frills sponge that gets the job done. My mom always used these when I️ was growing up too. The rough side is great for stuck on food and the soft side really foams up for a good lather.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.