BY SCOTCH-BRITE #28 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Michelle L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a good cleaning product. One side is a sponge and the other sidev is a scouring pad. It's good at removing stubborn dirt.
Sueli O.
São Paulo
Very good scotch brite sponges are practical and effective. It has two sides, one side for smooth and delicate areas, the other for thicker and dirtier areas.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite out of all different scoth brite sponge! I tried the pink one and the blue one but this one it the thoughest! And it last! The other color they dont last long, they gets soggy and doesnt absorb the liquid soap anymore and it doesnt give you alot of bubbles so you have to put more liquid to clean your dishes! I recommend this heavy duty scoth brite than other brand and than other scoth brite sponge.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Actually have these right now. Good sponges, not a terrible price either. I can usually find them at our discount freight store which is always nice. Scrubbing side doesn't do much though and ends up just falling apart. Still not bad for the price!
Jana B.
Denham Springs, LA
This is my go-to scrub and cleaning sponge. I have tried other brands but none do as good of a job or hold up like these do. They are just a little more expensive than the others but a fair price and worth it!!
W D.
Houston , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I love these because they stand the test of time. They are resilient against dirt and grime on my dishes. I love it
Haleigh A.
Twentynin Palms, CA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
This is just your typical straight to the point sponge and I love it. They are incredibly affordable and get the job done. Soft side and scrubbing side. It’s a good value for a good price.
whitney b.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great, Ive only ever used these, works for everything. Looooooove. I wish i knew a better way to keep them lasting.
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We buy this brand most often because they last. The green scratcher pad on the front holds up pretty good. We always cut our sponges in half to make them last longer.
WinterTropical H.
Lincoln , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
they last for a long long time. I got a package of 4 and almost last me the whole year. the quality is good and the value its even better. you can get them at wallmart. this doesn't falls apart so easy that's why they last for so long!! I strongly recommended
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.