BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sueli O.
São Paulo
Very good scotch brite sponges are practical and effective. It has two sides, one side for smooth and delicate areas, the other for thicker and dirtier areas.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite out of all different scoth brite sponge! I tried the pink one and the blue one but this one it the thoughest! And it last! The other color they dont last long, they gets soggy and doesnt absorb the liquid soap anymore and it doesnt give you alot of bubbles so you have to put more liquid to clean your dishes! I recommend this heavy duty scoth brite than other brand and than other scoth brite sponge.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Actually have these right now. Good sponges, not a terrible price either. I can usually find them at our discount freight store which is always nice. Scrubbing side doesn't do much though and ends up just falling apart. Still not bad for the price!
Jana B.
Denham Springs, LA
This is my go-to scrub and cleaning sponge. I have tried other brands but none do as good of a job or hold up like these do. They are just a little more expensive than the others but a fair price and worth it!!
Jill N.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
Works well and does the job. I think at some point I want to maybe go away from thro away sponges though
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these because I can buy them in a bulk pack at Costco. I cut mine in half and they last forever. Super sturdy and well made.
Irene H.
scotch brite heavy duty scrub sponge are the only sponges I use because they don't disintegrate after one use.
Briana L.
Crystal Lake, IL
No problem with these. Gets stains out of dishes well and good for cleaning the sink.
Lori H.
These are great for cleaning pots and pans. We never settle for less than this brand because others don't last and just fall apart
These are very durable.
Brianna C.
They work really well and last really long, doesn’t get destroyed easily and can be used for any type of cleaning around the house.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.