BY SCOTCH-BRITE #35 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Rebecca C.
Danville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We buy this brand most often because they last. The green scratcher pad on the front holds up pretty good. We always cut our sponges in half to make them last longer.
WinterTropical H.
Lincoln , NB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
they last for a long long time. I got a package of 4 and almost last me the whole year. the quality is good and the value its even better. you can get them at wallmart. this doesn't falls apart so easy that's why they last for so long!! I strongly recommended
Jill N.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
Works well and does the job. I think at some point I want to maybe go away from thro away sponges though
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these because I can buy them in a bulk pack at Costco. I cut mine in half and they last forever. Super sturdy and well made.
Irene H.
scotch brite heavy duty scrub sponge are the only sponges I use because they don't disintegrate after one use.
Briana L.
Crystal Lake, IL
No problem with these. Gets stains out of dishes well and good for cleaning the sink.
Lori H.
These are great for cleaning pots and pans. We never settle for less than this brand because others don't last and just fall apart
These are very durable.
Brianna C.
They work really well and last really long, doesn’t get destroyed easily and can be used for any type of cleaning around the house.
Kendra C.
ANGIER, NC
My favorite sponge on the market. Wont vuy any other brand. It lasts so much longer than other brands I've tried. And it cleans my dishes thoroughly!
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dont like how u have to keep throwing them away but they sure do work great on cleaning things really nicely.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.