BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Elizabeth S.
Green Bay, WI
These Scotch Brite sponges are bleeding yellow dye all over my white kitchen. When I called SB up, they told me this was normal, and I could clean it up with Pine Sol. So I buy a sponge to clean up a mess, and then you want me to clean up the mess the sponge makes? I threw out the Scotch Brites and bought something else. I am unsurprised to come here and find other with the same problem.
Alicia N.
Disappointed, idk if maybe I purchased a bad batch at Walmart but they were bleeding yellow all over my counters & fell apart after a few days of use
Kelsey S.
They fall apart really easily but it gets the job done . I wish there was a better sponge out there that kept its shape and wouldn't rip, I only use these because they are quick and I haven't seen any other ones
Caitlin L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I use these at work they don't last very long scrubbing dishes 3 time a day! They do clean pretty well just doesn't last long.
Nicole M.
Roseville, MI
While Scotch-Brite is always a reliable brand in and of itself, I didn't see much difference with the "heavy duty" versus the normal sponges. A little on the pricier side, though I did buy them from Target. I will buy Scotch-Brite again, but probably just the normal ones.
Veronica S.
Overland Park, KS
I know it say "heavy duty" but it they didn't perform in a heavy duty way. Let me explain;). Short story is they fell apart very quickly and I wasn't cleaning cement side walks either! Maybe I just got a defective pack?
tina c.
Kissimmee , Fl
I really don't like these sponges they smell like roaches were there the night be4
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Mega Parent Expert
Not my go to product but it is convenient and reasonably priced. This product can be found at Walmart and different varieties of this product are sold. This product has no scent and I would say it's recommendable.
Ashley H.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert
I wish these would last longer. They also take a little extra scrubbing to get the job done.
Candace B.
cyclone
Good sponges last longer than most. Gets tough food off great and don't have to scrub so hard.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.