BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Jet.com*
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these because I can buy them in a bulk pack at Costco. I cut mine in half and they last forever. Super sturdy and well made.
Irene H.
scotch brite heavy duty scrub sponge are the only sponges I use because they don't disintegrate after one use.
Lori H.
These are great for cleaning pots and pans. We never settle for less than this brand because others don't last and just fall apart
These are very durable.
Brianna C.
They work really well and last really long, doesn’t get destroyed easily and can be used for any type of cleaning around the house.
Kendra C.
Angier, NC
My favorite sponge on the market. Wont vuy any other brand. It lasts so much longer than other brands I've tried. And it cleans my dishes thoroughly!
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dont like how u have to keep throwing them away but they sure do work great on cleaning things really nicely.
Ana D.
Miami
to scrub with a little soap is perfect. super economical and you can use it to absorb liquid
Laura K.
Melbourne Bch, FL
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
A 4 pack lasts me quite some time. I use the same one for a while. I put it in the microwave for a little bit to kill germs and bacteria
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is another great sponge. They last a long while before wearing down. They have a great scratch pad and i love that.
Gurleen K.
Silver spring , MD
Simple and go to sponge, have been using it for years and does not let me down. I️ just get a huge pack at once.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.