BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
JayLynn S.
Such a reliable sponge. The scrubber side really works well to get the ring out of your bath tub.
Tiffney P.
Jackson, TN
I use these to do my dishes, clean my house, get out stains! You name it I use it! Great product! I love these!
Lindsey R.
Millet, AB
Use this mostly on pots and baking pans and in my oven. Don't have to scrub to hard as it's super abrasive.
Katie m.
Westernport, MD
Love this! Just bought this and it works on everything from my sink to my rugs! It gets hard and crusty stains off in no Time!
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
Always used these sponges for as long as I can remember. Watched my parents use them as well. They definitely get the job done and are pretty cheap. Have to replace every few days because sponge starts to stink. Other then that it’s great 👍🏻
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I haven’t really tried any other brand than this but I always find this on sale and it works just like any other sponge. It’s found at a bunch of grocery stores so it’s very convenient. I recommend this!
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Classic no frills sponge that gets the job done. My mom always used these when I️ was growing up too. The rough side is great for stuck on food and the soft side really foams up for a good lather.
Nayab N.
I use this product to scrub my sinks of the kitchen as well as the bathrooms and it surely cleanses away the dirt
Maria M.
I’ve been buying these sponges for years. Very effective, always does the job to scrub and clean dishes. It’s a good value especially if you buy the big pack. As with other sponges need to be sanitized to prevent odors!
Andrea F.
Dauphin , MB
These are my go to scrubbers!! I have been buying these for years. My mom and Baba have used them for as long as I can remember. They are great for scrubbing pots and pans and sticky labels off of anything.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.