BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Who uses Scotch-brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge?2 Answers
  • Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for ...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...1 Answers
Michele C.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
The only dish sponge I will ever use. I dont know what it is, but this brand lasts longer than other sponges (no mold, no awful smell, doesnt fall apart). I probably should change my sponges more. But this brand lasts quite a while. It's great for washing the dishes, clean appliances, bathrooms, floors (use separate sponges of course).
Jazmin J.
florida
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: 9Pk more...
sumamente utiles e indispensables en la cocina para uso de limpieza, generalmente yo no las recomiendo estas para tallar los sartenes o utensilios con t-fal por que van perdiendo su utilidad los deteriora para ello usa de esta misma marca las que son esponjas suaves . para lo de mas son sumamente útiles las venden en paquetes con varias o solas y siempre tienen un precio sumamente accesible .
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
This is a great quality sponge that works well. It removes grime and it cleans my dishes without harming them. These sponges are easy to use and they are better for the environment. They are also affordable. I recommend them.
Haleigh A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
This is just your typical straight to the point sponge and I love it. They are incredibly affordable and get the job done. Soft side and scrubbing side. It’s a good value for a good price.
whitney b.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great, Ive only ever used these, works for everything. Looooooove. I wish i knew a better way to keep them lasting.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these because I can buy them in a bulk pack at Costco. I cut mine in half and they last forever. Super sturdy and well made.
Irene H.
scotch brite heavy duty scrub sponge are the only sponges I use because they don't disintegrate after one use.
Lori H.
These are great for cleaning pots and pans. We never settle for less than this brand because others don't last and just fall apart
These are very durable.
Brianna C.
They work really well and last really long, doesn’t get destroyed easily and can be used for any type of cleaning around the house.
Kendra C.
Angier, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite sponge on the market. Wont vuy any other brand. It lasts so much longer than other brands I've tried. And it cleans my dishes thoroughly!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.