BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Patricia D.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
This sponge absorbs the dish soap, and it cleans the dishes well. It also has a rougher side, which I like, because I can use it when some food is stuck on a plate. It lasts a good amount of time. It's the best sponge I've ever used!
Sofiya C.
Gurnee , Il
Review for: 9Pk more...
These are my holy grail sponges! I have used them for years! I love that they don't smell like dirty dishes as they are drying. And they get everything off the pots and pans!
Ma Paulina S.
Quezon City, Manila
Heavy duty indeed. Scotch-brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge survives the tough dirts and stains in the kitchen. It does not easily tear or wear apart even aften several uses.
Lean C.
The Sofia first but it doesn't last very much probably after a couple of washes you could notice that the sponge is slowly tearing apart little by little especially after being used for scrubbing down on pots and pan
Kerry B.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I use these sponges quite often. The remove most stuck on food. Be careful using them on nonstick cookware because they remove the coating and leave scratches. You can pick them up at most grocery stores.
Juniper L.
Cleans really well but not as well as I expected since it's called heavy duty. Still had to use an Sos pad. Doesn't ever dry out all the way so can get a weird smell after a couple of weeks
Jamie M.
Moncton, NB
These are my go to sponge when washing dishes they help get all the tough cleanup done and cut scrubbing time in half, you can throw them in the wash if you want and they survive
Sueli O.
São Paulo
Very good scotch brite sponges are practical and effective. It has two sides, one side for smooth and delicate areas, the other for thicker and dirtier areas.
cea p.
This scrub sponge helps me eliminate greasy on the plates. Also, with the scrub being heavy duty, it does not really scratch the plates and other glass wares.
Dammy I.
Overland Park, KS
These sponges work rally well we hand wash our plates so we need sponges and these are the best ones on the market they work so well and last a long time
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.