BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Shannah A.
Surrey , BC
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Great for scrubbing pots and pans that have stuck on grease and grime. I'm a stickler for scrubbing everything clean to a shine and this sponge definitely works, with just a little bit of elbow grease.
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Review for: 9Pk
A must have scrubs for every household. They are tough and corse in scrubbing out pans.
Cathy C.
Review for: 9Pk
This sponge cleans your dishes very well, I can use it to get stuck on foods off. They last much longer than any store brand sponge, in our household it lasts for about 1 month before we have to change it, but we wash a lot of dishes because our dishwasher is literally just a dry rack/storage. The price is fair for the amount of sponges you get, and the usage you can get out of them.
pamela b.
Scotch-brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge
and it fulfills its function.
if it is true that hard enough ,It is basic in the closet cleaning
August M.
Review for: 1 Sponge
This sponge is a life save. We use it in the kitchen, in the bathrooms, outside - it can handle any job and they last quite a while. Perfect if you have to scrub baked on food, a dirty bath tub, or even just wiping up a spill.
Jamie M.
Moncton, NB
These are my go to sponge when washing dishes they help get all the tough cleanup done and cut scrubbing time in half, you can throw them in the wash if you want and they survive
Raquel B.
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro
Review for: 1 Sponge

exellent sponge to remove grease . resistant and easy handling. I recommend your buy for clean your kitchen
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Review for: 9Pk
These are the only sponges I use. They scrub the stuck on food off with minimal effort and never scratch my pots.
Skye D.
Newmarket, ON
Review for: 9Pk
This sponge is super durable and really gets rid of messes. I often make pasta sauce, which is difficult to scrub off of the stove once it has dried, but this sponge cleans my stove with moderate effort on my part. Considering the quality of the product, the price is really great too.
Ma Paulina S.
Quezon City, Manila
Heavy duty indeed. Scotch-brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge survives the tough dirts and stains in the kitchen. It does not easily tear or wear apart even aften several uses.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.