3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
We've been using this since before I was born I guess. We've tried other brands but nothing beats the tried and tested ones!
Pamela d.
Pamela d.
A única que dura mais, não uso outra marca, pois enquanto as outras não duram nada essa fica semanss. E continuar usando.
Amber S.
Amber S.
These are all I use to wash my dishes. I do find them to be wasteful. I should stop using them but they're so convenient
Christina B.
Christina B.
tried to switch to other product but never found the same quality anywhere .... the best of all ... really great
Everald L.
Everald L.
Winnipeg , MB
Heavy duty, mine lasts for more than a month which I really liked. Saves me money so I used it to other products
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Moncton, NB
These are my go to sponge when washing dishes they help get all the tough cleanup done and cut scrubbing time in half, you can throw them in the wash if you want and they survive
Jen K.
Jen K.
North Vancouver , BC
Good product! It's kind of hard to not be good when you're a sponge. You have one job!
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan
These are the only sponges I use. They scrub the stuck on food off with minimal effort and never scratch my pots.
cea p.
cea p.
This scrub sponge helps me eliminate greasy on the plates. Also, with the scrub being heavy duty, it does not really scratch the plates and other glass wares.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Keswick Ridge, NB
I love this product I never have to struggle to get what I want scrubbed I would recommend this
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.