BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Fiyin A.
Fiyin A.
Does the work properly . Very effective and cleans the place well . Long lasting and easy to use
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Victoria Bc
Works well. This has always been my go to when washing dishes. Like that I can use both sides
Gouri S.
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
A must have scrubs for every household. They are tough and corse in scrubbing out pans.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
I use these every time I do dishes. Great sponges and affordable to use all the time
Bheiya E.
Bheiya E.
Iloilo
A heavy duty scratch remover indeed!

We usually use charcoal when it comes to cooking since cooking that way makes the food more tastier. The problem is when you cook that way, there seem to be more stains compared to using gas range. That's why we use this to remove stains on our cookwares.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
They fall apart really easily but it gets the job done . I wish there was a better sponge out there that kept its shape and wouldn't rip, I only use these because they are quick and I haven't seen any other ones
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
Mega Parent Expert
All dish sponges are not created equally and I really appreciate the quality of these. I hate when a sponge starts to break apart or smell after just a few uses, luckily I haven't experienced that with these
Skye D.
Skye D.
Newmarket, ON
This sponge is super durable and really gets rid of messes. I often make pasta sauce, which is difficult to scrub off of the stove once it has dried, but this sponge cleans my stove with moderate effort on my part. Considering the quality of the product, the price is really great too.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Ottawa
Living with roommates we are always tackling the never ending mountain of dishes. Sometimes we can't get to them for a few hours and these help remove any stuck on foods!!
Sueli O.
Sueli O.
São Paulo
Very good scotch brite sponges are practical and effective. It has two sides, one side for smooth and delicate areas, the other for thicker and dirtier areas.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.