BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I swear by these sponges. They are the only ones that I use for doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, bathroom etc... They are very effective and heavy duty as the name says. I purchase mine at Walmart. They last relatively long so they are totally worth the money. I also love that they don't break into pieces like the cheap sponges do. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Nicole C.
Review for: 9Pk more...
I've been using this product since I was young. It can always be found in our household. It is perfect to be used for cleaning the outside of the wok or even the kitchen stoves. I love how easy it is to use. However, it can be a little harsh on the hand after using it for a long time continuously.
Katrina W.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
My family has been purchasing these sponges for years! Love how it has the two sides, the soft side is good for plates and stuff but the rougher side is great for pots and heavily soiled cutlery. They do tend to harbour bacteria though, so they should be rinsed thoroughly after each use and left to dry.
Huda B.
Works really well. Totally would recommend it to any one who makes greasy food. The dishes come out clean. Partially because I use a good dish soap brand but the sponge works really well. After a few months it falls apart. The price is okay. I got mine for $5.60 for a pack of 4.
Kenya N.
Newark, New Jersey
I love these for washing my dishes, cleaning the stove, and the bathrooms. The surface is great for getting stains off of the surface of counters and things of that nature. These can be found basically anywhere. I always buy these over the ink or the blue ones.
Julia O.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
These sponges are great. They really help with cleaning my dishes without being too scratchy and ruining my pots and pans. They last quite a long time too before they need to be replaced with a new one. Super happy with these and will repurchase.
Mariana T.
Francisco Beltrao, PR
I used scotch-bride for many years, and I realized that in recent times the quality has decreased. The more abrasive side has broken too fast and have to make the switch from earlier sponges. I'm getting disappointed with the brand.
August M.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
This sponge is a life save. We use it in the kitchen, in the bathrooms, outside - it can handle any job and they last quite a while. Perfect if you have to scrub baked on food, a dirty bath tub, or even just wiping up a spill.
BRIDGET B.
Paris
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
They're what my mother used and what I use. I've never thought to use anything else. I use two at a time and run the one I'm not using through the dishwasher. I wish these didn't pick up bad smells and germs quite so much.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, ON
I use these scrub pads all the time in the kitchen. I find these are very sturdy and don't rip apart when I use them. I find mine at Walmart and sometimes even the buck store, I would definitely purchase them again
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.