3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Madison V.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
I use these every time I do dishes. Great sponges and affordable to use all the time
Bheiya E.
Bheiya E.
Iloilo
A heavy duty scratch remover indeed!

We usually use charcoal when it comes to cooking since cooking that way makes the food more tastier. The problem is when you cook that way, there seem to be more stains compared to using gas range. That's why we use this to remove stains on our cookwares.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
They fall apart really easily but it gets the job done . I wish there was a better sponge out there that kept its shape and wouldn't rip, I only use these because they are quick and I haven't seen any other ones
Skye D.
Skye D.
Toronto, ON
This sponge is super durable and really gets rid of messes. I often make pasta sauce, which is difficult to scrub off of the stove once it has dried, but this sponge cleans my stove with moderate effort on my part. Considering the quality of the product, the price is really great too.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Ottawa
Living with roommates we are always tackling the never ending mountain of dishes. Sometimes we can't get to them for a few hours and these help remove any stuck on foods!!
Sueli O.
Sueli O.
São Paulo
Very good scotch brite sponges are practical and effective. It has two sides, one side for smooth and delicate areas, the other for thicker and dirtier areas.
Khadija S.
Khadija S.
Would purchase this again and again for my dishes. This would never get old for me. I havent fell in love with another brand just because this is the perfect one i have been using for years.
Hasna N.
Hasna N.
dubai
It lasts long and doesn't break down easily. Keeps the dishes safe and clean. I would definitely recommend it as you can get it in any supermarket easily
August M.
August M.
This sponge is a life save. We use it in the kitchen, in the bathrooms, outside - it can handle any job and they last quite a while. Perfect if you have to scrub baked on food, a dirty bath tub, or even just wiping up a spill.
Analy A.
Analy A.
Is a very good product, I recommend it, I always use it and the brand is excellent... Keep on working like this I love it...
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.