3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
ZITA R.
ZITA R.
TORONTO, Ontario
Works great, lasts forever, and aren't too expensive. Been buying this brand for as long as I've been having to do dishes.
Miesha B.
Miesha B.
Love it, it gets the job done, hold in moisture well and I use it regularly one of my go to products keep them on hand
Luara S.
Luara S.
Goiânia
Ótimo lava louças limpa muito bem recommendo para limpeza leve e pesada, ótimo para facilitar a vida da dona de casa
Cynthia I.
Cynthia I.
Juana Díaz
I Love this sponge very much because it helps to clean your dishes and pans easily. I like to buy more than One !
Edelyn M.
Edelyn M.
Great sponge to use and very durable. Better quality than some of the no name brands. Would recommend to others.
Kathe S.
Kathe S.
A minha preferida. Qualidade, preço, durabilidade. É macia, não arranha as louças. Simplesmente perfeitaaaaaaa.
Arjheanne B.
Arjheanne B.
Classic sponge. You can never go wrong. Its strong it lasts long. I cannot make it anymore amazing than it is.
Mayaclly R.
Mayaclly R.
Pty21185, Miami, Florida
De sus marca me gusta todo y las la esponjas que son doble las de suave y brillo atras es un dos x 1 fabuloso
Emilina C.
Emilina C.
Sacramento, CA
This sponge gets stuff off so easily. It's the best sponge I've ever used. It gets the dirt off in two wipes.
Priscila S.
Priscila S.
Ótima durabilidade. não esfarela e fica firme. ótimo nas compras do mês, pois tem de vários tipos e tamanhos
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.