BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Analy A.
Is a very good product, I recommend it, I always use it and the brand is excellent... Keep on working like this I love it...
Dominique D.
We've been using this since before I was born I guess. We've tried other brands but nothing beats the tried and tested ones!
Pamela d.
A única que dura mais, não uso outra marca, pois enquanto as outras não duram nada essa fica semanss. E continuar usando.
Amber S.
These are all I use to wash my dishes. I do find them to be wasteful. I should stop using them but they're so convenient
Nancy V.
Se me hace muy buenasobre todo para la limpieza profunda de los trastes sólo que si me gustaría que fuera más resistente
Nayab N.
I use this product to scrub my sinks of the kitchen as well as the bathrooms and it surely cleanses away the dirt
Ranyaa S.
monastir sayada rue mohammed akbar miled 5035
this scrub spong is just amazing it clean so quickly the price is so good and its so easy to apply i love this spongs
JAREN T.
DOHA
This product is really heavy duty.  It does not torn into pieces even if you scratch it hard to your pots and pans.
Everald L.
Winnipeg, MB
Heavy duty, mine lasts for more than a month which I really liked. Saves me money so I used it to other products
Christina B.
tried to switch to other product but never found the same quality anywhere .... the best of all ... really great
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.