3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Milena D.
Milena D.
Dura por até dois meses,limpa bem. A parte verde é ótima pra retirar alimentos grudados e a parte amarela é bem macia e não arranha por nada.
Reine R.
Reine R.
THIS DOES THE JOB. HELP ME DO MY CHORES EASILY. YOU SHOULD PROBABLY BUY THIS TOO. THIS WORKS WONDERS. I LIKE IT AS MUCH AS MY MOM LIKES IT
Gisele S.
Gisele S.
It is a great brand and very hard sponge, in my house only use this. We are a big family and a lot of washing dishes and she really hard
Nury R.
Nury R.
Tegucigalpa
Son mis favoritas, no las cambio por nada, me ayudan con el lavado de mis platos y tazas, son excelentes para la cocina, las recomiendo
pamela b.
pamela b.
Scotch-brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge
and it fulfills its function.
if it is true that hard enough ,It is basic in the closet cleaning
Lynda N.
Lynda N.
Nanaimo
I find the Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub sponges the best product that's very durable and works well for cleaning my pots and pans.
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
Works fine, I feel like this is the brand that everyone buys when it comes to sponges. Cheap and does the work, no complaints here.
Samar K.
Samar K.
My kitchen depends on this! Absolutely makes my work a 100 times easier. Easily cleans my dishes and makes them spick and span!
ZITA R.
ZITA R.
TORONTO, Ontario
Works great, lasts forever, and aren't too expensive. Been buying this brand for as long as I've been having to do dishes.
Miesha B.
Miesha B.
Love it, it gets the job done, hold in moisture well and I use it regularly one of my go to products keep them on hand
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.