BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Julia O.
These sponges are great. They really help with cleaning my dishes without being too scratchy and ruining my pots and pans. They last quite a long time too before they need to be replaced with a new one. Super happy with these and will repurchase.
Patricia D.
This sponge absorbs the dish soap, and it cleans the dishes well. It also has a rougher side, which I like, because I can use it when some food is stuck on a plate. It lasts a good amount of time. It's the best sponge I've ever used!
Mariana T.
Francisco Beltrao, PR
I used scotch-bride for many years, and I realized that in recent times the quality has decreased. The more abrasive side has broken too fast and have to make the switch from earlier sponges. I'm getting disappointed with the brand.
BRIDGET B.
Montreal , Quebec
They're what my mother used and what I use. I've never thought to use anything else. I use two at a time and run the one I'm not using through the dishwasher. I wish these didn't pick up bad smells and germs quite so much.
Lean C.
The Sofia first but it doesn't last very much probably after a couple of washes you could notice that the sponge is slowly tearing apart little by little especially after being used for scrubbing down on pots and pan
Lynn S.
Sudbury , ON
I use these scrub pads all the time in the kitchen. I find these are very sturdy and don't rip apart when I use them. I find mine at Walmart and sometimes even the buck store, I would definitely purchase them again
Kerry B.
I use these sponges quite often. The remove most stuck on food. Be careful using them on nonstick cookware because they remove the coating and leave scratches. You can pick them up at most grocery stores.
Shannah A.
Surrey , BC
Great for scrubbing pots and pans that have stuck on grease and grime. I'm a stickler for scrubbing everything clean to a shine and this sponge definitely works, with just a little bit of elbow grease.
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
Pretty much the only sponges I'll use for my dishes. Strong and effective at getting of tough foods. Reasonably priced and can be found pretty much anywhere like Walmart, shoppers, grocery stores etc
Fabiana L.
Esponja de qualidade muito boa, durabilidade excelente, porém de tempos em tempos é necessário fazer a troca. Tem um preço adequado. Recomendo a utilização, é a melhor marca de esponja do mercado.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.