BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
kassie o.
Agoura Hills, CA
Review for: 1 Sponge
I always use this type of sponge. gets the toughest jobs done and love the option of soft side and hard scrub side.
Laci L.
Review for: 1 Sponge
These sponges are great for your heavy duty cleaning! Dirty dishes are a breeze!
MICHELLE P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 1 Sponge
This sponge is great to clean greasy pots and pans. It removes old stuck in oil that other sponges fail to do. I love it. I will keep buying them
Anne Marie B.
Review for: 1 Sponge
The best sponge for all your household chores. Scrubs your dishes, pots & pans easily without the need for heavy scrubbing
Sarah B.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Love these sponges as they last a long time I am able to run them through the washer and use it again. The only thing I don't like is sometime it does tend to smell if not rinsed appropriately.
Sydney J.
Review for: 9Pk
This sponge gets deep cleaning and cleans really good. You cannot beat this sponge and for a very low price
Sereen I.
Naples, FL
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Very inexpensive, you can also buy this product in bunches! This sponge takes a while to wear out and does a great job of cleaning my dishes. It is something we always have in our home .
Amber M.
Sponge doesn't fall apart. Isn't rough feeling on hands.Does a good job on dishes,counters,baking pans,ect..
Olivia A.
I don't buy any other brand . They last a while before you have to switch out and I got it at my local HEB . Very effective product . With nice packaging . I've not ever smelled a scent on them and I would recommend this to other consumers
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
Review for: 1 Sponge
I love these Heavy Duty Sponges. I love that there are two sides. A hard scrubbing side for stuck on items and a softer scrubbing side for regular cleaning and buffing. They are a cheap option to assist you in keeping your home clean.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.