BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
I've been using this product since I was young. It can always be found in our household. It is perfect to be used for cleaning the outside of the wok or even the kitchen stoves. I love how easy it is to use. However, it can be a little harsh on the hand after using it for a long time continuously.
Huda B.
Huda B.
Works really well. Totally would recommend it to any one who makes greasy food. The dishes come out clean. Partially because I use a good dish soap brand but the sponge works really well. After a few months it falls apart. The price is okay. I got mine for $5.60 for a pack of 4.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
These last a while ! I love them, they are way better than the dollar store brand. They are sturdy and don't fall into crumbs after a few uses. This is what I use, and I will obviously continue buying. I love these, perfect for scrubbing or even just washing. My fav.
Kenya N.
Kenya N.
Newark, New Jersey
I love these for washing my dishes, cleaning the stove, and the bathrooms. The surface is great for getting stains off of the surface of counters and things of that nature. These can be found basically anywhere. I always buy these over the ink or the blue ones.
Cortney A.
Cortney A.
Sackville, NS
I use this sponge for everything i clean in my household. It is a lasts a long time and is heavy duty just like the package says. It is a great buy for those who have to get through tough dirt or stains. I will definitely buy this product again. Great purchase!
Julia O.
Julia O.
These sponges are great. They really help with cleaning my dishes without being too scratchy and ruining my pots and pans. They last quite a long time too before they need to be replaced with a new one. Super happy with these and will repurchase.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
This sponge absorbs the dish soap, and it cleans the dishes well. It also has a rougher side, which I like, because I can use it when some food is stuck on a plate. It lasts a good amount of time. It's the best sponge I've ever used!
Mariana T.
Mariana T.
Francisco Beltrao, PR
I used scotch-bride for many years, and I realized that in recent times the quality has decreased. The more abrasive side has broken too fast and have to make the switch from earlier sponges. I'm getting disappointed with the brand.
BRIDGET B.
BRIDGET B.
Montreal , Quebec
They're what my mother used and what I use. I've never thought to use anything else. I use two at a time and run the one I'm not using through the dishwasher. I wish these didn't pick up bad smells and germs quite so much.
Lean C.
Lean C.
The Sofia first but it doesn't last very much probably after a couple of washes you could notice that the sponge is slowly tearing apart little by little especially after being used for scrubbing down on pots and pan
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.