3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
I use these sponges quite often. The remove most stuck on food. Be careful using them on nonstick cookware because they remove the coating and leave scratches. You can pick them up at most grocery stores.
Shannah A.
Shannah A.
Surrey , BC
Great for scrubbing pots and pans that have stuck on grease and grime. I'm a stickler for scrubbing everything clean to a shine and this sponge definitely works, with just a little bit of elbow grease.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
Pretty much the only sponges I'll use for my dishes. Strong and effective at getting of tough foods. Reasonably priced and can be found pretty much anywhere like Walmart, shoppers, grocery stores etc
Fabiana L.
Fabiana L.
Esponja de qualidade muito boa, durabilidade excelente, porém de tempos em tempos é necessário fazer a troca. Tem um preço adequado. Recomendo a utilização, é a melhor marca de esponja do mercado.
Juniper L.
Juniper L.
Cleans really well but not as well as I expected since it's called heavy duty. Still had to use an Sos pad. Doesn't ever dry out all the way so can get a weird smell after a couple of weeks
Tara J.
Tara J.
Burnaby , Bc
I grew up with my mom always using Scotch-brite sponges and it's followed me into adulthood, they are the ONLY brand I use and trust, they scrub perfectly and never stink. Win!
Sofiya C.
Sofiya C.
Gurnee , Il
These are my holy grail sponges! I have used them for years! I love that they don't smell like dirty dishes as they are drying. And they get everything off the pots and pans!
Ma Paulina S.
Ma Paulina S.
Quezon City, Manila
Heavy duty indeed. Scotch-brite Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge survives the tough dirts and stains in the kitchen. It does not easily tear or wear apart even aften several uses.
Dammy I.
Dammy I.
Overland Park, KS
These sponges work rally well we hand wash our plates so we need sponges and these are the best ones on the market they work so well and last a long time
Karla M.
Karla M.
Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponges, No rayan los trastes , no resbala , los deja relucientes .
Sus fibras son de buena calidad , no raspa las manos
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.