BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Mega Parent Expert
You cannot go wrong with these sponges! They are the best I've ever used. I like the green scrubby side to get cakes on gunk and the soft yellow side for other cleaning. They last a long time and work far
Better than competitors. I always buy this brand and highly recommend it. Any other brand you Are just wasting your money.
Deborah P.
Framingham, MA
Normal sponges , does the work very well ! Bought in Walmart , they clean nice ! No cons ..
Viviana U.
You really cannot go wrong with this sponge this products is really good for everything in home it clean everything so good
Kristi C.
Mega Parent Expert
My go to for sponges. They never disappoint. They really help getting off hard and sticky messes. The price is always amazing. I always buy in bulk.
Betzy R.
Davis
My mom has used this since I can remember and when I got my own place I tried different kinds and none could compare to the this. Gets the job done easy and for any type of cleaning!
Alisha M.
Independence, IA
This is the brand I use the most for sponges. They work great for washing dishes and removing grease from pans. They also work great for cleaning your house. I use them to clean my kitchen and bathroom regularly.
Amanda L.
Reedley, CA
This is the best sponge I have ever used. All other sponges fall apart or feel flimsy. This sponge is thick and strong and does not fall apart.
Brenda N.
Review for: 9Pk
I love it and hate it. It's great in washing dishes but if left in the sink it gets really nasty, that I have throw it away.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
Review for: 9Pk
I use this product everyday in the kitchen and love it . It does the job well and cleans everything perfectly !!
Lacey F.
Review for: 1 Sponge
My husband likes to do dishes with these. For me personally, I hate using them for dishes since you can't wash them and I fear they harbor too much bacteria.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.