3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Heather R.
Heather R.
Garden Grove, CA
I buy this sponge all the time. It's my go to, the green sponge and the blue sponge this one is for my pots and pans to remove the heavy duty grime and it does the job. You can get one sponge for less than $1 or two sponges for less then $2.
Trang T.
Trang T.
Stockton, CA
My favorite sponge for those difficult greasy stains, especially at the bottom of pots and pans. The sponge does most of the work!
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
This is my kitchen sponge! We don't use a dishwasher so it's just me and my trusty sponge that gets it all done. These are perfect for any baked on nightmare and also gentle enough for non stick surfaces.
Meisha D.
Meisha D.
Central, SC
I actually bought these by accident one day, I meant to grab some sponges without the scrub part, but I am super happy I grabbed these instead. The scrub side is perfect for getting those stuck on bits of food off the plate and the normal sponge side is good for the rest of the cleaning. It is also good for cleaning messes off of the counter and stove top. The normal sponge and scrub top pair is perfect. And the price is great too.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I love these Scotch-Brite sponges they get the tough stains out of dishes and they last a long time
Meme M.
Meme M.
3M sent me a free Scotch Brite scrub sponge to check out. It is very useful for cleaning things at a kitchen sink I'm sure, but it is also quite handy at the laundry tub we keep outside the house by the side faucet. The tub gets used a lot for all sorts of outdoor projects, from cleaning BBQ grills to putting together or cleaning flower pots, and innumerable other wash jobs too messy for doing at indoor sinks. The Scotch Brite pad, along with an assortment of brushes, works great for scrubbing tasks at the tub, and also for spring scrubbing of our aluminum patio furniture, summer maintenance of the patio table top, and even for removing stubborn bug spatter off windshields. The pad is kept with bar soap and SOS pad in a sealable old baby wipe container on the outside tub, and stays protected in there year-round, and always at the ready.
Kali P.
Kali P.
Sherbrooke, QC
This sponge comes with a heavy duty scratch pad on the backside that almost always gets things clean after they soak in the sink for a little bit. The one thing I question with these sponges is the chemicals that come inside them. Are they safe for me to be washing dishes with? Should I be using them for cleaning my bathroom instead? Its not really clear to me why or what the purpose is of them..
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
This sponge cleans your dishes very well, I can use it to get stuck on foods off. They last much longer than any store brand sponge, in our household it lasts for about 1 month before we have to change it, but we wash a lot of dishes because our dishwasher is literally just a dry rack/storage. The price is fair for the amount of sponges you get, and the usage you can get out of them.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
I swear by these sponges. They are the only ones that I use for doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, bathroom etc... They are very effective and heavy duty as the name says. I purchase mine at Walmart. They last relatively long so they are totally worth the money. I also love that they don't break into pieces like the cheap sponges do. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Katrina W.
Katrina W.
My family has been purchasing these sponges for years! Love how it has the two sides, the soft side is good for plates and stuff but the rougher side is great for pots and heavily soiled cutlery. They do tend to harbour bacteria though, so they should be rinsed thoroughly after each use and left to dry.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.