BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: 9Pk
These things hold a stink like you wouldn't believe. Sure, they might work fine, but after a few uses ,the mildew smell makes it not worth it!
Kaitlin F.
Review for: 9Pk
They work great on your dishes, but are really tough on your hands. i wash all our dishes and sometimes these pads can really make my hands rough.
ivon o.
Review for: 9Pk
It's what I always buy when I go shopping for household necessities. I just like the quality of this product, it doesn't go weary for long term uses.
Misty J.
I love this sponge. I use it on my dishes and to clean my oven and it is the best by far. It is very cheap but it does fall apart after so many uses but i expected that since the cost was so low.
Lari O.
Thess scotch pads are so nice they really get the job done that needs to be done i have used these fprnyears and tonget many things off
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Review for: 1 Sponge
This is my go to kitchen sponge. It is cheap, effective, and gets the job done with its dual sides.
Michelle G.
Review for: 1 Sponge
I love these sponges they're affordable and always get the toughest jobs done
Courtney  S.
Mobile, AL
Review for: 1 Sponge
One of my favorite cleaning tools! It literally scrubs EVERYTHING clean! Must have in the kitchen
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: 1 Sponge
I buy these almost all the time because they work so well. They last awhile too! And they are very durable.
Sharleen T.
Review for: 1 Sponge
Love me some scotebrite heavy duty.. helps greatly on those tuff stuff on pots and pans.. but please do not use on your good life time pots because it will scratch
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.