3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Orlando, FL
For as long as I can remember I have used Scotch-Brite sponges. They always get the job done no matter what it is. I use them on everything from washing dishes to cleaning up hard to clean messes on the floor or counter or tub. The price is great as well.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
I use scotch-brite in both the kitchen and bathroom for heavy scrubbing! I'd recommend these pads for cleaning if you have areas that need more tough love! These work and I find myself repurchasing, as they are heavy duty and last longer than competitors!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These sponges work GREAT for so many uses! They are not flimsy at all and they get the job done. They don't tear or break while you use them. They get off things that are hard to scrub off, but they also do a good job on softer things. I would repurchase!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Mega Parent Expert
These sponges are really great. I really like the scrub side especially for those hard to clean spots on your dirty dishes or countertop. I try not to keep these around for too long though because eventually they will get gross and need to be thrown out.
Riley L.
Riley L.
West Liberty, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Use these seriously on a day to day basis! I think that they are extremely helpful and they can be used more than once so I feel that I get my money's worth and they're cheap anyway. My mom used them growing up, I use them and I recommend them to others!
Alexys R.
Alexys R.
Akron, OH
There is not anything that these sponges can not get rid of! They have good cleaning ability due to both sides having different textures. They are inexpensive as well. I purchase these at target or the drugstore. I would recommend these to other people!
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
I've been using these sponges for years and they're very durable and don't damage your dishes. I've noticed that the durability is 2-3 months on each sponge so buying in bulk is probably the most cost effective way to go. Highly recommend these sponges.
Cadie F.
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
LOVE these sponges! I use them everyday in my kitchen. They are literally the only sponges I will purchase. They last forever and are strong. It makes doing dishes easier because it cleans so well. I highly recommend buying these sponges for your home.
Maegan W.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
These are excellent cleaning sponges! I feel like they are perfect for cleaning your dishes and even washing your counters off. They are very affordable and they last a long time! I would definitely recommend getting these if looking for a good sponge!
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
These sponges work quite well and are gentle enough to use on nonstick cookware. I find they also work well on our stovetop to get it clean. We buy them in bulk at Costco, so it's a good price and then we have lots of them. I'd recommend these sponges!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.