BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Fatima R.
Spanish Fork, UT
I get my at sam's I also use it for cleaning the bathroom🛁 is a multi-tasking sponge it has two sides one has a scrub in the other one a sponge so when you're washing the dishes🍽🍽 you don't have to go back and forward grabbing a different sponge or scrub.
Natasha W.
Orlando, FL
For as long as I can remember I have used Scotch-Brite sponges. They always get the job done no matter what it is. I use them on everything from washing dishes to cleaning up hard to clean messes on the floor or counter or tub. The price is great as well.
Riley L.
West Liberty, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Use these seriously on a day to day basis! I think that they are extremely helpful and they can be used more than once so I feel that I get my money's worth and they're cheap anyway. My mom used them growing up, I use them and I recommend them to others!
Kaitlyn H.
Mega Parent Expert
These sponges are really great. I really like the scrub side especially for those hard to clean spots on your dirty dishes or countertop. I try not to keep these around for too long though because eventually they will get gross and need to be thrown out.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
I've been using these sponges for years and they're very durable and don't damage your dishes. I've noticed that the durability is 2-3 months on each sponge so buying in bulk is probably the most cost effective way to go. Highly recommend these sponges.
Alexys R.
Akron, OH
There is not anything that these sponges can not get rid of! They have good cleaning ability due to both sides having different textures. They are inexpensive as well. I purchase these at target or the drugstore. I would recommend these to other people!
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
These are excellent cleaning sponges! I feel like they are perfect for cleaning your dishes and even washing your counters off. They are very affordable and they last a long time! I would definitely recommend getting these if looking for a good sponge!
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
These sponges work quite well and are gentle enough to use on nonstick cookware. I find they also work well on our stovetop to get it clean. We buy them in bulk at Costco, so it's a good price and then we have lots of them. I'd recommend these sponges!
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
LOVE these sponges! I use them everyday in my kitchen. They are literally the only sponges I will purchase. They last forever and are strong. It makes doing dishes easier because it cleans so well. I highly recommend buying these sponges for your home.
Taylor S.
It's as good as a heavy duty scrub sponge is going to get. Does its job without leaving pieces behind or even residue behind. Doesn't harbor any yucky scent the dishes may leave and it lasts a good amount of time for a sponge with daily use. Worth it.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.