3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
I use scotch-brite in both the kitchen and bathroom for heavy scrubbing! I'd recommend these pads for cleaning if you have areas that need more tough love! These work and I find myself repurchasing, as they are heavy duty and last longer than competitors!
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
Spanish Fork, UT
I get my at sam's I also use it for cleaning the bathroom🛁 is a multi-tasking sponge it has two sides one has a scrub in the other one a sponge so when you're washing the dishes🍽🍽 you don't have to go back and forward grabbing a different sponge or scrub.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA
This is the only sponge we purchase for our home. It is strong on the dark green side but soft on the yellow side. It is a great price and we usually buy these in bulk at Costco. They last forever and really help scrub all the tough food on pots and pans.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Orlando, FL
For as long as I can remember I have used Scotch-Brite sponges. They always get the job done no matter what it is. I use them on everything from washing dishes to cleaning up hard to clean messes on the floor or counter or tub. The price is great as well.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
These sponges are really great. I really like the scrub side especially for those hard to clean spots on your dirty dishes or countertop. I try not to keep these around for too long though because eventually they will get gross and need to be thrown out.
Riley L.
Riley L.
West Liberty, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Use these seriously on a day to day basis! I think that they are extremely helpful and they can be used more than once so I feel that I get my money's worth and they're cheap anyway. My mom used them growing up, I use them and I recommend them to others!
Christina D.
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
I've been using these sponges for years and they're very durable and don't damage your dishes. I've noticed that the durability is 2-3 months on each sponge so buying in bulk is probably the most cost effective way to go. Highly recommend these sponges.
Alexys R.
Alexys R.
Akron, OH
There is not anything that these sponges can not get rid of! They have good cleaning ability due to both sides having different textures. They are inexpensive as well. I purchase these at target or the drugstore. I would recommend these to other people!
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
These sponges work quite well and are gentle enough to use on nonstick cookware. I find they also work well on our stovetop to get it clean. We buy them in bulk at Costco, so it's a good price and then we have lots of them. I'd recommend these sponges!
Maegan W.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
These are excellent cleaning sponges! I feel like they are perfect for cleaning your dishes and even washing your counters off. They are very affordable and they last a long time! I would definitely recommend getting these if looking for a good sponge!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.