3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Heather A.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is my go to kitchen sponge. It is cheap, effective, and gets the job done with its dual sides.
arielle m.
arielle m.
Kyle, TX
They do a great job and make cleaning easier. They hold up for awhile too. Great price.
This is a staple in our house - only sponge I buy. This sponge has a scrubby side that will remove any stuck on food and then rinses easily
Trang T.
Trang T.
Stockton, CA
My favorite sponge for those difficult greasy stains, especially at the bottom of pots and pans. The sponge does most of the work!
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
You cannot go wrong with these sponges! They are the best I've ever used. I like the green scrubby side to get cakes on gunk and the soft yellow side for other cleaning. They last a long time and work far
Better than competitors. I always buy this brand and highly recommend it. Any other brand you Are just wasting your money.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Independence, IA
This is the brand I use the most for sponges. They work great for washing dishes and removing grease from pans. They also work great for cleaning your house. I use them to clean my kitchen and bathroom regularly.
ivon o.
ivon o.
It's what I always buy when I go shopping for household necessities. I just like the quality of this product, it doesn't go weary for long term uses.
Tina J.
Tina J.
I always have these on hand. They are great for dishes, counters, sink, tub, etc. Plus they last a long time.
Meisha D.
Meisha D.
Central, SC
I actually bought these by accident one day, I meant to grab some sponges without the scrub part, but I am super happy I grabbed these instead. The scrub side is perfect for getting those stuck on bits of food off the plate and the normal sponge side is good for the rest of the cleaning. It is also good for cleaning messes off of the counter and stove top. The normal sponge and scrub top pair is perfect. And the price is great too.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
I use this product everyday in the kitchen and love it . It does the job well and cleans everything perfectly !!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.