3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Heather A.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is my go to kitchen sponge. It is cheap, effective, and gets the job done with its dual sides.
Lari O.
Lari O.
Thess scotch pads are so nice they really get the job done that needs to be done i have used these fprnyears and tonget many things off
Misty J.
Misty J.
I love this sponge. I use it on my dishes and to clean my oven and it is the best by far. It is very cheap but it does fall apart after so many uses but i expected that since the cost was so low.
Tina J.
Tina J.
I always have these on hand. They are great for dishes, counters, sink, tub, etc. Plus they last a long time.
Gladys N.
Gladys N.
All that needs to be said is that it gets things done, with these sponges I do not have to continuously scrub greasy pans, one scrub and and the grease comes off!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Garden Grove, CA
I buy this sponge all the time. It's my go to, the green sponge and the blue sponge this one is for my pots and pans to remove the heavy duty grime and it does the job. You can get one sponge for less than $1 or two sponges for less then $2.
Trang T.
Trang T.
Stockton, CA
My favorite sponge for those difficult greasy stains, especially at the bottom of pots and pans. The sponge does most of the work!
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
This is my kitchen sponge! We don't use a dishwasher so it's just me and my trusty sponge that gets it all done. These are perfect for any baked on nightmare and also gentle enough for non stick surfaces.
Meisha D.
Meisha D.
Central, SC
I actually bought these by accident one day, I meant to grab some sponges without the scrub part, but I am super happy I grabbed these instead. The scrub side is perfect for getting those stuck on bits of food off the plate and the normal sponge side is good for the rest of the cleaning. It is also good for cleaning messes off of the counter and stove top. The normal sponge and scrub top pair is perfect. And the price is great too.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I love these Scotch-Brite sponges they get the tough stains out of dishes and they last a long time
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.