3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
Love me some scotebrite heavy duty.. helps greatly on those tuff stuff on pots and pans.. but please do not use on your good life time pots because it will scratch
ivon o.
ivon o.
It's what I always buy when I go shopping for household necessities. I just like the quality of this product, it doesn't go weary for long term uses.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I love these Scotch-Brite sponges they get the tough stains out of dishes and they last a long time
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
This is an old skool sponge, at least that's how I look at it. Mom uses it and now I use, lasts a long time and gets the job at a good price!
Christine G.
Christine G.
Easy to find and a great product. They clean very well which means less elbow grease for me!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
I buy these almost all the time because they work so well. They last awhile too! And they are very durable.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Great sponge for doing dishes or cleaning household items! It last a decent time without falling apart like cheaper brands and the scrubbing side gets out burned on grease off of your pans and baking sheets.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
I love it and hate it. It's great in washing dishes but if left in the sink it gets really nasty, that I have throw it away.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
I use this product everyday in the kitchen and love it . It does the job well and cleans everything perfectly !!
Courtney  S.
Courtney S.
Mobile, AL
One of my favorite cleaning tools! It literally scrubs EVERYTHING clean! Must have in the kitchen
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.