3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Zarina U.
Zarina U.
Omaha, NE
This is my all-time favorite since it is very easy to use, helps to remove the the plaques on the dishes, absorbs dish liquid very well.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Garden Grove, CA
I buy this sponge all the time. It's my go to, the green sponge and the blue sponge this one is for my pots and pans to remove the heavy duty grime and it does the job. You can get one sponge for less than $1 or two sponges for less then $2.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
I buy these almost all the time because they work so well. They last awhile too! And they are very durable.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I love these Scotch-Brite sponges they get the tough stains out of dishes and they last a long time
Courtney  S.
Courtney S.
Mobile, AL
One of my favorite cleaning tools! It literally scrubs EVERYTHING clean! Must have in the kitchen
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
Love me some scotebrite heavy duty.. helps greatly on those tuff stuff on pots and pans.. but please do not use on your good life time pots because it will scratch
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
This is my go-to sponge for cleaning my pots and pans. I like to cut them in half because it fits perfectly in your hand and you get a longer life out of the sponge.
masooma s.
masooma s.
These are the best sponges and I just buy them in bulks at costco, they are durable and last a while
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
I love these sponges they're affordable and always get the toughest jobs done
Ez C.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
This product is totally reliable. I've used it a few times and it never lets me down. It's an all around the house clean kind of item
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.