BY SCOTCH-BRITE #7 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Jelayne K.
Elgin, SC
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
These are great to keep around for washing dishes, cleaning countertops, and bathrooms!
Adrinna C.
Richlands, NC
This brand is great for tough spots. I just wish the green side didn't go out as fast.
Daisy B.
Camarillo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It does it job, idk what else to say about it it scrubs off the food so yah good stuff
Kristie R.
Midland, TX
Review for: 9Pk more...
Will only buy these. I love the scrubbing pad on the back. Cleans pretty much anything!
Vanna B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great sponge. Pretty decent price. Easy grip. The green pad works very well!!
Noel B.
Chauvin, LA
Review for: 9Pk more...
The heavy duty sponges work great! They do not scratch my pots. I would recommend this!
Crystal D.
Harrisburg, PA
Just bought more of these this weekend! It keeps our dishes clean without ruining them.
Kayla C.
I have nothing bad to say about these sponges. They are reliable and get the job done!
Lexus S.
Lees summit , MO
Great working and cheap get the job done can find in any store I always have used these
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
I love these for kitchen messes and I also use one in be bathroom for the tub and sink
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.