3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
arielle m.
arielle m.
Kyle, TX
They do a great job and make cleaning easier. They hold up for awhile too. Great price.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
They work great on your dishes, but are really tough on your hands. i wash all our dishes and sometimes these pads can really make my hands rough.
magali c.
magali c.
bridgeport , CT
Love this sponges so much!!!!! They do such a hard work when cleaning pots and place with very hard stuff to come out
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
The only dish sponges I have ever used and I would not trade them for anything. They last forever, they do the job when clean dishes and they do not leave a smell.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Shawnee, OK
These work great when you have really stuck on residue! Not for every day use in my opinion, but definitely work wonders when needed!
kassie o.
kassie o.
Agoura Hills, CA
I always use this type of sponge. gets the toughest jobs done and love the option of soft side and hard scrub side.
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
I always use these for cleaning house and washing dishes. They last long and get the job done for a good price.
Mega Parent Expert
My husband likes to do dishes with these. For me personally, I hate using them for dishes since you can't wash them and I fear they harbor too much bacteria.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I don't use sponges to wash dishes (gross) but I like having them around when I do hardcore cleaning. These are great for spring cleaning and dirty jobs!
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
You cannot go wrong with these sponges! They are the best I've ever used. I like the green scrubby side to get cakes on gunk and the soft yellow side for other cleaning. They last a long time and work far
Better than competitors. I always buy this brand and highly recommend it. Any other brand you Are just wasting your money.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.