BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Megan P.
Works great! Gets the nasty hard stuff off of everything I use it for. I would keep using this one. Good sponge
brittney b.
Have had these and they work great they definitely get those tough food stains off the dishes. Would recommend
Brooke T.
Gets the job done! Dish soap suds nicely and the coarser green side doesn't scratch my more delicate dishware.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
I actually just bought some of these again today. I stopped using sponges for a few months but I'm back at it!
Naomi P.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom used them when I was a kid and now I do. It gets the job done and they last quiet a bit, cheap as well
Brooklynn S.
Centreville, AL
These sponges get the job done and have a pretty good durability as well. I'll buy this brand over and over.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
I don't usually use sponges but I received one in a subscription box and I do like it for cleaning the stove
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Little green scrubby. We use these all the time in this house. Cut them in half so they last twice as long.
Sierra B.
My go to sponges! I absolutely love them. Not very expensive and they work wonders. Definitely a great buy.
Chelsea C.
Denton, TX
Classic sponge can't go wrong! Gets the stuff off but doesn't scratch up everything definitely recommend
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.