3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Monica E.
Monica E.
Los Angeles, CA
Very durable and when scrubbing off food of pot and pans it doesn't leave a scratch.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Easy to find and a great product. They clean very well which means less elbow grease for me!
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
I love it and hate it. It's great in washing dishes but if left in the sink it gets really nasty, that I have throw it away.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Mega Parent Expert
My go to for sponges. They never disappoint. They really help getting off hard and sticky messes. The price is always amazing. I always buy in bulk.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
I really like this product and its one of my favorite brands , it leaves my dishes clean !
Zarina U.
Zarina U.
Omaha, NE
This is my all-time favorite since it is very easy to use, helps to remove the the plaques on the dishes, absorbs dish liquid very well.
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These work very well and actually stay in a good condition for a fair amount of time and use.
Eden J.
Eden J.
Sparta, MI
Scotch brite is my go to sponge! It takes the hard work out of doing those lasagna dishes!
amber n.
amber n.
These are the only scrub sponges I purchase. They are a great price and get the job done easily!
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove , PA
I love this sponge! It works like a charm for me and my roommates. It cleans the dishes, pots and pans really well. Took the grease out pretty well too!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.