BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Like these for the tough jobs like the oven or the outside of pans. They don't disintegrate on you and are affordable.
Brenda S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 9Pk
I use them on all my stainless steel pots and pans and they never scratch the dishes. boy them at Costco
EStephanie M.
Clearfield , UT
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
I love the two sides sponges. The green side helps scrub tougher spots. It's a good value. When you take it out of the package it is moist and soft. You can purchase it at Target or Walmart. It's the only kind I buy!
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Review for: 9Pk
We use these heavy duty sponges a lot, especially when we clean. Only product we buy.
Ayrianna N.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Some of the best sponges I have ever used. They are very durable, I find that they don't scratch the dishes when we need to scrub something off that is being difficult to remove. They always last a long time before they need to be replaced.
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA
Review for: 1 Sponge
Good ol' Scotch Brite sponges. These are good for heavy duty cleaning. Just be careful what you are using it on, sometimes it will leave green residue behind.
Chic Pretty F.
Review for: 9Pk
This Sponge is great for heavy duty cleaning, it is very effective. You have to be careful because it can be abrasive, it's called Heavy Duty for a reason. You can find this sponge in any grocery or discount store. I would buy it again.
Hannah R.
Review for: 1 Sponge
Pretty decent sponge. Good tip: I like to cut them in half and just use a smaller sponge in order to save money!!
Rachel C.
These are good sponges and get the job done. Good for removing dried food and spots, doesn't smell bad when used multiple times. I got mine from winco and would definitely recommend
josh e.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Very strong sponge, doesn't flake apart. Last until has ti be thrown out. The scrub power is great also, always has worked well for me.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.