3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
They work great on your dishes, but are really tough on your hands. i wash all our dishes and sometimes these pads can really make my hands rough.
Kera R.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
You cannot go wrong with these sponges! They are the best I've ever used. I like the green scrubby side to get cakes on gunk and the soft yellow side for other cleaning. They last a long time and work far
Better than competitors. I always buy this brand and highly recommend it. Any other brand you Are just wasting your money.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Kingsport, TN
I can never go wrong with having these type of sponges all through my house! They are a great value for so many of them! Pro=they have so many in a bulk pack! Cons= they don't last as long as I wish they would! They are effective on certain types of messes and I will buy it again as soon as I run out of the ones I have now!
Monica E.
Monica E.
Los Angeles, CA
Very durable and when scrubbing off food of pot and pans it doesn't leave a scratch.
arielle m.
arielle m.
Kyle, TX
They do a great job and make cleaning easier. They hold up for awhile too. Great price.
ivon o.
ivon o.
It's what I always buy when I go shopping for household necessities. I just like the quality of this product, it doesn't go weary for long term uses.
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
This is an old skool sponge, at least that's how I look at it. Mom uses it and now I use, lasts a long time and gets the job at a good price!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Great sponge for doing dishes or cleaning household items! It last a decent time without falling apart like cheaper brands and the scrubbing side gets out burned on grease off of your pans and baking sheets.
Ez C.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
This product is totally reliable. I've used it a few times and it never lets me down. It's an all around the house clean kind of item
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
I use this product everyday in the kitchen and love it . It does the job well and cleans everything perfectly !!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.