3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Laci L.
Laci L.
These sponges are great for your heavy duty cleaning! Dirty dishes are a breeze!
kassie o.
kassie o.
Agoura Hills, CA
I always use this type of sponge. gets the toughest jobs done and love the option of soft side and hard scrub side.
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Shawnee, OK
These work great when you have really stuck on residue! Not for every day use in my opinion, but definitely work wonders when needed!
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
The only dish sponges I have ever used and I would not trade them for anything. They last forever, they do the job when clean dishes and they do not leave a smell.
magali c.
magali c.
bridgeport , CT
Love this sponges so much!!!!! They do such a hard work when cleaning pots and place with very hard stuff to come out
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
They work great on your dishes, but are really tough on your hands. i wash all our dishes and sometimes these pads can really make my hands rough.
arielle m.
arielle m.
Kyle, TX
They do a great job and make cleaning easier. They hold up for awhile too. Great price.
ivon o.
ivon o.
It's what I always buy when I go shopping for household necessities. I just like the quality of this product, it doesn't go weary for long term uses.
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
This is an old skool sponge, at least that's how I look at it. Mom uses it and now I use, lasts a long time and gets the job at a good price!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Great sponge for doing dishes or cleaning household items! It last a decent time without falling apart like cheaper brands and the scrubbing side gets out burned on grease off of your pans and baking sheets.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.