3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
Mega Parent Expert
The only sponges we use. They last a good couple weeks, I really like the durability.
Lilia B.
Lilia B.
ogden
The green side scrubs your dishes so well while the sponge side is soft and doesn't scratch your glass..
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
I love the quality of this product. They really help remove stuck on food without scratching everything up. They are very durable and affordable as well.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Rincon , GA
I love these sponges! You can microwave them or run them in the dishwasher to clean them.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Best sponge out there. No other can hold a candle to this one. Scrubs everything off well, and is great for a counter wipe down too.
Kung Fa Y.
Kung Fa Y.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
This sponge is by far my most favorite sponge used so far. it's a perfect size to wash dishes with and make great foam.
alicia r.
alicia r.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is the only sponge i use to clean everything, from dishes to walls. I have a ton of these everywhere in my home.
Fanny  R.
Fanny R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I use these sponges to clean my bathroom and wash dishes. I get them in a big pack at bjs
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Los mejores esponjas para eliminar las manchas más difíciles en sus ollas y sartenes. duran mucho ideales para ollas duras
Kim R.
Kim R.
Marshall, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Love these they work great and get the job done worth buying and great price
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.