BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Piper H.
Spokane Washington
Mega Parent Expert
Gets the job done and is very affordable. It's very effective and I've been using them for a long time. 100% would recommend to everyone.
Yasmina R.
Tampa . Florida
Me encantan porque las uso y uso y no se desintegran tan fácilmente y como tienen un efecto poroso la mugre de despega de una sola vez
Sarah R.
Kendall, NY
These are all we use in our house. Great for deep cleaning or your everyday dishes. We use for cleaning everything outside and inside!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Only brand of sponge we use in my house. Great for not only using in the kitchen but the bathroom as well. Always buy the multi packs.
Brittany l.
kingsport, TN
I clean everything with these from my counters to my tub it is tough enough to get the crud off but gentle enough to not leave marks
Brooke W.
Works great I haven't ever been disappointed with this product I would highly recommend its very useful for tough food on dishes etc.
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
Scotch Brite sponges are the most durable sponges i have tried, they withstand so much scrubbing. They are super affordable as well!
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
Only sponges I use. Tough enough to get stuck food off but gentle enough that I can use on China. Can't say anything bad about these!
shyla m.
Austin, TX
They always clean great even through the worse grime. The are a great price and last forever. I use them to clean a ton of things.
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
These sponges always get my grit and grime cleaned up in a jiffy! I love the non-scratch pads so that my pots and pans are saved!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.