BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Kim R.
Marshall, TX
Love these they work great and get the job done worth buying and great price
Caley H.
These work really well. Though they can scratch some of your pans they really do remove all the baked on food. They do tend to smell after a few weeks.
Wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great, heavy duty sponges! Well it is expensive but they do last a very long time. Unlike cheaper sponges that falls apart or do not work at all.
Alison K.
Honolulu, HI
I use this to clean everything ~ but of course a different sponge for different use

I like to use for dishes, cleaning the sinks, cleaning toilet, etc
Delilah A.
Moses Lake, WA
Very cheap. I buy this sponge for my dishes but it does have one flaw to it. It dulls out fast and I keep having to buy the 2pack every 2 weeks or so..
Kristi C.
My go to for sponges. They never disappoint. They really help getting off hard and sticky messes. The price is always amazing. I always buy in bulk.
Yvette K.
My favorite. I wash dishes constantly and they last longer then other brands especially when I use with bleach. Some other sponges just deteriorate.
Olivia J.
Windsor, CT
Always a great cleaner. They have a rough and soft side. It absorbs soap well and takes a few months to wear out. Very versatile and affordable.
Ashley L.
Smackover, AR
These are my families go to when it comes to sponges in the kitchen! They get dried on food off much easier than the other options we've tried.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
This is something I just have to have, I've tried others but they fall apart, and do not last as long. They just fit perfectly in my hands
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.