3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Naomi P.
Naomi P.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom used them when I was a kid and now I do. It gets the job done and they last quiet a bit, cheap as well
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
These sponges always get my grit and grime cleaned up in a jiffy! I love the non-scratch pads so that my pots and pans are saved!
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
Mega Parent Expert
They go beyond just dishes, when cleaning around the kitchen, or tough to get out stains I can use either side of the sponge and it will get the bon done. Definitely would recommend these, when my college suite goes shopping I always make sure we buy these, the girls love them. And they last a long time.
Brooklynn S.
Brooklynn S.
Centreville, AL
These sponges get the job done and have a pretty good durability as well. I'll buy this brand over and over.
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
I don't usually use sponges but I received one in a subscription box and I do like it for cleaning the stove
Jaunnette L.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Little green scrubby. We use these all the time in this house. Cut them in half so they last twice as long.
Rose ..
Rose ..
The best sponges to remove tough stains on your pots and pans. They work awesome! I'm always purchasing Scotch Brite sponges! They get the job done!
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I use these at work they don't last very long scrubbing dishes 3 time a day! They do clean pretty well just doesn't last long.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Oklahoma City
Pretty much the standard for sponges. Very simple concept but they get the job done. No need for fancies!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Denton, TX
Classic sponge can't go wrong! Gets the stuff off but doesn't scratch up everything definitely recommend
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.