3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jeni b.
Jeni b.
Paterson, NJ
I love these products i use it for everything!!! It helps with making scrubbing easily... I recommend this product
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Only brand of sponge we use in my house. Great for not only using in the kitchen but the bathroom as well. Always buy the multi packs.
Ronicka H.
Ronicka H.
These are just as good as Brillo pads and long lasting also I use them one dishes and just my everyday cleaning .
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Mt Pleasant, TN
These always get the job done. Doesn't matter what I'm cleaning, I know that these will take care of it and fast!
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Wichita, KS
I like these sponges alot. They last forever and get the stuck on food off my dishes. They are also pretty cheap.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Astoria, NY
Great sponge for cleaning kitchen, dishes, and bathrooms. Affordable enough to replace often. Rinses clean well.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Works great! Gets the nasty hard stuff off of everything I use it for. I would keep using this one. Good sponge
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Gets the job done! Dish soap suds nicely and the coarser green side doesn't scratch my more delicate dishware.
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
I actually just bought some of these again today. I stopped using sponges for a few months but I'm back at it!
brittney b.
brittney b.
Have had these and they work great they definitely get those tough food stains off the dishes. Would recommend
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.