BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Fanny  R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I use these sponges to clean my bathroom and wash dishes. I get them in a big pack at bjs
Jessica C.
Gardendale, AL
These sponges work great at scrubbing big messes! There is nothing they can't handle
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Los mejores esponjas para eliminar las manchas más difíciles en sus ollas y sartenes. duran mucho ideales para ollas duras
Grizel J.
I love these sponges I think they work better than any other sponge and they are affordable
arielle m.
Kyle, TX
They do a great job and make cleaning easier. They hold up for awhile too. Great price.
Stephanie J.
These are really great. I typically only use these when whatever I'm cleaning is really dirty. I was suprised that they didn't scratch the surfaces I cleaned.
Kim R.
Marshall, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Love these they work great and get the job done worth buying and great price
Mariza M.
San Jose, CA
These sponges are my favorite. I have always used these. They are very cheap and last for a long time. I buy these at Target but can be found everywhere.
Wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great, heavy duty sponges! Well it is expensive but they do last a very long time. Unlike cheaper sponges that falls apart or do not work at all.
Alison K.
Honolulu, HI
I use this to clean everything ~ but of course a different sponge for different use

I like to use for dishes, cleaning the sinks, cleaning toilet, etc
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.