3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Robin C.
Robin C.
Cherry Creek, NY
I use these for everything. Been using them for many yrs. They hold up to tough jobs and last a long time. Great price too!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Valdosta
Gets the hard to remove food and grim thats stuck on pots amd pans after cooking and baking. You can use them over and over
Feli M.
Feli M.
Hemet, CA
Affordable sponges that do the trick. They last a long time and it doesn't hurt your pocket when you have to replace them.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Casper, WY
Great for heavy duty dirty dishes. Also great for cleaning my stove when it gets greasy from oil splattering everywhere.
Lara D.
Lara D.
Oldie but a goodie. They work great with the soft side or the scoring side. No frills, just does what it's supposed to.
Ty K.
Ty K.
Chesterfield, NJ
Works great. No issues. Usually cut in half since I dont need a full sized one. Keeps soap suds well for a good clean.
Lesa T.
Lesa T.
You can always find these sponges in our house. They're the best out there. I've used these sponges on our wall and they worked perfectly!
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Monterey park , CA
These are the number 1 sponges for heavy duty messes. I used them for outdoor patio cleaning, burnt pots and toilets.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Checotah
Mega Parent Expert
I like to buy these heavy duty sponges for cleaning the counter scrubbing my bathtub my shower they work wonderfully
Thomasina O.
Thomasina O.
Dallas
These sponges are awesome at getting stuck on food off. They last quite a long time and keep there scrubbing power.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.