3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Folcroft, PA
When you don't have a dishwasher, you seriously need a good sponge. I love these, and we use them religiously. They're a bit pricey, but don't skimp out on them. They're way more effective than those crappy dollar store versions that fall apart in your hands.
Sean R.
Sean R.
Macomb, MI
These are the sponges I used at work every single day. Great, long lasting sponges that would take everything off of the dishes I washed. I ended up buying them for home use and use them every time I do my dishes at home. They certainly live up to their name.
Nilofer A.
Nilofer A.
Great and last forever. My go-to always for sponges. 100% worth paying a few dollars extra for these instead of cheaping out. Available at almost all retailers and would definitely recommend to others. Always make sure I have a stash on hand for household use
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Saint Marys, GA
These work for everything! I do find that I have to change them often but they clean really well. They do not have a terrible scent like some other sponges do and are a little more on the pricey end but like I said, they work wonders! We will continue to buy!
Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the only sponges that my family ever used as a kid, and I have kept on using them all these years. They have never failed me on how good they are, and I can even find them at the dollar store, which makes it a little bit easier to stock up on them!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I love these heavy duty sponges! Nothing comes close to this when I need to scrub my pots and pans after a heavy meal! It totally cleans them super well and get all the food and heavy stains off! I will continue to but these for many years to come! The best!
Helen G.
Helen G.
Gibsonia, PA
Love Scotch-Brite sponges! They're the only brand I ever use. I buy them at the supermarket in bulk and the price is always really reasonable. They last a long time and are tough enough to get the job done when scrubbing my dishes. Will definitely buy again.
Catalina P.
Catalina P.
Grandview, WA
Best sponges a girl can get, this last longer time span then the other leading brands. I can use this product continually. And never wear it out. I always pair it with dawn soap, and it cleans my dishes perfectly without all the stress of the other sponges.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Best sponges ever. I purchase these and only these. I've tried generic store brands and they just don't compare. They are pretty heavy duty and do a great job getting crusties off pots and pans. They're SUPER cheap, cheaper than what I'd say they're worth!
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Orlando, FL
For as long as I can remember I have used Scotch-Brite sponges. They always get the job done no matter what it is. I use them on everything from washing dishes to cleaning up hard to clean messes on the floor or counter or tub. The price is great as well.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.