3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
shyla m.
shyla m.
Austin, TX
They always clean great even through the worse grime. The are a great price and last forever. I use them to clean a ton of things.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
El Paso, TX
Great for cleaning the stove to any dishes. Soft side for light use to clean counter tops, fridge, or outside door of dishwasher.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Works great I haven't ever been disappointed with this product I would highly recommend its very useful for tough food on dishes etc.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Las Vegas, NV
These are the main sponges i buy, cheap and they work decent. I usually buy a few packs at a time so i can make sure i have some
Delora D.
Delora D.
Canton, OH
I love using the Scotch Bright Heavy Duty sponges in the kitchen on the nonscratch pots and oans also cleaning the counter tops.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Manassas, VA
The only type of sponges we buy for our home. They're the best sponges out there. Hold up very well. Also a bang for your buck.
Raven S.
Raven S.
Manitou Spgs, CO
We went with the heavy duty sponge because we have heavy duty messes we need to clean when our toddler eats. Durable and tough.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
I love that not only works without scratching the teflon of the pan but yiu can also use it for a bit longer than other brands
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Windsor, CT
Always a great cleaner. They have a rough and soft side. It absorbs soap well and takes a few months to wear out. Very versatile and affordable.
Emilee C.
Emilee C.
BELOIT, OH
Love these! They are rough but not rough enough to scrape my pans! I always have one of these on hand while washing dishes!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.