BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
This is an old skool sponge, at least that's how I look at it. Mom uses it and now I use, lasts a long time and gets the job at a good price!
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
These things hold a stink like you wouldn't believe. Sure, they might work fine, but after a few uses ,the mildew smell makes it not worth it!
Zarina U.
Omaha, NE
This is my all-time favorite since it is very easy to use, helps to remove the the plaques on the dishes, absorbs dish liquid very well.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
I love the quality of this product. They really help remove stuck on food without scratching everything up. They are very durable and affordable as well.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
This product is totally reliable. I've used it a few times and it never lets me down. It's an all around the house clean kind of item
This is a staple in our house - only sponge I buy. This sponge has a scrubby side that will remove any stuck on food and then rinses easily
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
These are amazing! They are so amazing that my husband even likes doing the dishes, so I always keep these around.
Mikayla C.
Shawnee, OK
These work great when you have really stuck on residue! Not for every day use in my opinion, but definitely work wonders when needed!
Alexandra L.
Best sponge out there. No other can hold a candle to this one. Scrubs everything off well, and is great for a counter wipe down too.
magali c.
bridgeport, CT
Love this sponges so much!!!!! They do such a hard work when cleaning pots and place with very hard stuff to come out
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.