BY SCOTCH-BRITE #7 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Natalee R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Review for: 9Pk more...
These sponges are miracle workers I love them. They make washing my pans easier. Such a great product
LyNn L.
Woodside, NY
My mother in law Always been using the heavy duty scrub got to get all of the dish clean and pots too
guillermo q.
Birch Hills
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
Does the work and affordable. I use it to clean the plates also to clean the stove washrooms, etc.
Sara Armstrong V.
Provo , UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for washing dishes that are too dirty Perfect for washing pots that are very dirty I love it!
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
It really lasts heavy duty for a heavy duty job. Very effective. I would recommend it great value.
Abbey U.
I use these sponges with everything. My dad got me into them and they are long lasting and amazing.
Jackie C.
Woodstock , IL
I like these because they don't retain odor they also are very heavy duty and last a good 30 days!
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
These sponges are great they really get the tough stuck on food off of dishes and they hold up well
Rebecca M.
San Diego, CA
These work so well. They get off caked on food and cut through grease perfectly. Very good product
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO
These are a staple in my house and work well to clean my dishes and I use them around my bathroom!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.