3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Heather F.
Heather F.
Absolutely amazing! I use these all the time, especially for the tough jobs. I really love them for the bathroom. I have 2 boys so they definitely come in handy. I usually purchase them at WalMart and they are fairly priced which is great! I would definitely recommend them to others!
shannon r.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
Mega Parent Expert
This is something I just have to have, I've tried others but they fall apart, and do not last as long. They just fit perfectly in my hands
Yasmina R.
Yasmina R.
Tampa . Florida
Me encantan porque las uso y uso y no se desintegran tan fácilmente y como tienen un efecto poroso la mugre de despega de una sola vez
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Kendall, NY
These are all we use in our house. Great for deep cleaning or your everyday dishes. We use for cleaning everything outside and inside!
Piper H.
Piper H.
Spokane Washington
Mega Parent Expert
Gets the job done and is very affordable. It's very effective and I've been using them for a long time. 100% would recommend to everyone.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
Only sponges I use. Tough enough to get stuck food off but gentle enough that I can use on China. Can't say anything bad about these!
Brittany l.
Brittany l.
kingsport, TN
I clean everything with these from my counters to my tub it is tough enough to get the crud off but gentle enough to not leave marks
yazmin i.
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
Scotch Brite sponges are the most durable sponges i have tried, they withstand so much scrubbing. They are super affordable as well!
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great, heavy duty sponges! Well it is expensive but they do last a very long time. Unlike cheaper sponges that falls apart or do not work at all.
Caley H.
Caley H.
These work really well. Though they can scratch some of your pans they really do remove all the baked on food. They do tend to smell after a few weeks.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.