BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
You cannot go wrong with these sponges! They are the best I've ever used. I like the green scrubby side to get cakes on gunk and the soft yellow side for other cleaning. They last a long time and work far
Better than competitors. I always buy this brand and highly recommend it. Any other brand you Are just wasting your money.
Meisha D.
Central, SC
I actually bought these by accident one day, I meant to grab some sponges without the scrub part, but I am super happy I grabbed these instead. The scrub side is perfect for getting those stuck on bits of food off the plate and the normal sponge side is good for the rest of the cleaning. It is also good for cleaning messes off of the counter and stove top. The normal sponge and scrub top pair is perfect. And the price is great too.
Annabel E.
This is the only sponge we use in my home. It's gentle and it doesn't damage pots and pans but it cleans them thoroughly.
Heather F.
Absolutely amazing! I use these all the time, especially for the tough jobs. I really love them for the bathroom. I have 2 boys so they definitely come in handy. I usually purchase them at WalMart and they are fairly priced which is great! I would definitely recommend them to others!
Shakira M.
They go beyond just dishes, when cleaning around the kitchen, or tough to get out stains I can use either side of the sponge and it will get the bon done. Definitely would recommend these, when my college suite goes shopping I always make sure we buy these, the girls love them. And they last a long time.
Kaily B.
This is my go to sponge. They are so affordable, but not so affordable that they fall apart (you know what I'm talking about). And when they get dirty I just toss in the dishwasher and they SURVIVE! Love how the scrubby gets stuck on stuff off without scratching it too!
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Great sponge for doing dishes or cleaning household items! It last a decent time without falling apart like cheaper brands and the scrubbing side gets out burned on grease off of your pans and baking sheets.
Nichole S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I don't use sponges to wash dishes (gross) but I like having them around when I do hardcore cleaning. These are great for spring cleaning and dirty jobs!
Rose ..
The best sponges to remove tough stains on your pots and pans. They work awesome! I'm always purchasing Scotch Brite sponges! They get the job done!
Gabby S.
The only dish sponges I have ever used and I would not trade them for anything. They last forever, they do the job when clean dishes and they do not leave a smell.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.