3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Smackover, AR
These are my families go to when it comes to sponges in the kitchen! They get dried on food off much easier than the other options we've tried.
Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.
Lafayette, LA
The ultimate sponge that we use for everything in the kitchen. Gets up hard stains or the soft stains. Will always have this in the kitchen
Talia R.
Talia R.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy these sponges all the time. They work pretty good. I buy them from sams club. I think I get a better deal when I buy them from there.
shannon r.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
Mega Parent Expert
This is something I just have to have, I've tried others but they fall apart, and do not last as long. They just fit perfectly in my hands
Yasmina R.
Yasmina R.
Tampa . Florida
Me encantan porque las uso y uso y no se desintegran tan fácilmente y como tienen un efecto poroso la mugre de despega de una sola vez
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Kendall, NY
These are all we use in our house. Great for deep cleaning or your everyday dishes. We use for cleaning everything outside and inside!
Piper H.
Piper H.
Spokane Washington
Mega Parent Expert
Gets the job done and is very affordable. It's very effective and I've been using them for a long time. 100% would recommend to everyone.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Works great on cleaning up some hard to clean pans and also on cleaning the microwave it is great gets stains that's hard to get out !
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
Only sponges I use. Tough enough to get stuck food off but gentle enough that I can use on China. Can't say anything bad about these!
yazmin i.
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
Scotch Brite sponges are the most durable sponges i have tried, they withstand so much scrubbing. They are super affordable as well!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.