BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I can't live without these in my life! The dishes are always spotless and pans never left greasy or crusty thanks to my scrubbing sponges. they last in good condition until you need to switch them out. I've found other products gall apart but these stay together.
Mariza M.
Mariza M.
San Jose, CA
These sponges are my favorite. I have always used these. They are very cheap and last for a long time. I buy these at Target but can be found everywhere.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Moorhead, MN
The best sponges I've found so far! They are durable and do not collect odors like some other brands do. They rinse out easily after cleaning and are a great price compared to other brands.
Delilah A.
Delilah A.
Moses Lake, WA
Very cheap. I buy this sponge for my dishes but it does have one flaw to it. It dulls out fast and I keep having to buy the 2pack every 2 weeks or so..
Alison K.
Alison K.
Honolulu, HI
I use this to clean everything ~ but of course a different sponge for different use

I like to use for dishes, cleaning the sinks, cleaning toilet, etc
Betzy R.
Betzy R.
Davis
My mom has used this since I can remember and when I got my own place I tried different kinds and none could compare to the this. Gets the job done easy and for any type of cleaning!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I'm very particular about any dish sponge i buy. Most dish sponges get that stinky mildew smell after a few days. Scotch-brite usually last about a month in my kitchen. Great product.
Yvette K.
Yvette K.
My favorite. I wash dishes constantly and they last longer then other brands especially when I use with bleach. Some other sponges just deteriorate.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
These are one of my favorite sponges to use on my pants and to clean my stove top. They are extremely long lasting, remove the most stubborn messes and do not scatch my surfaces!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Smackover, AR
These are my families go to when it comes to sponges in the kitchen! They get dried on food off much easier than the other options we've tried.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.