BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Erin T.
Springfield, KY
Review for: 1 Sponge
I bought this product to use during my ceramics class, for both wetting my hands for sculpting and for clean-up. it served both of my purposes very well and cleans out well after you're done. these were very affordable and i would buy them again.
Hannah C.
Franklinton, NC
Love all the sponges from scotch Brite. I use them all over the house. Especially on my stove and micro.
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Scotch Brite sponges are reasonably priced and do last. I use this in my daily cleaning of the kitchen or bathroom.
Molly D.
Newark Valley, NY
Review for: 1 Sponge
Great sponges that get the job done, and get hard stuff off that you might otherwise need steel wool for!
Maddy L.
Montgomery, IL
Review for: 9Pk
They were amazing they worked very week and they got even my dirty dishes clean clean I love them just wish they couldn't hold water when I'm done they mold easy
Jenna H.
Charlestown, NH
Review for: 9Pk
I love these sponges I use them all the time. They work great I would suggest to everyone
Nicole W.
Review for: 1 Sponge
A heavy duty sponge for the thickest of grease and dirtiest of pans. This cuts right through the gunk on your dishes, and I love the soft and rough sides.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These sponges work pretty well. They get out the tough stains, and gunk in pots and pans. The price is an ok deal for four of them. You can get them anywhere really. My only issue was they kinda get gross after a few uses
Talea M.
Portland, OR
Works awesome, little scrubbing needed with the Brillo side and its sponge side is soft enough to wipe my glass top stove..
Alexys R.
Akron, OH
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
There is not anything that these sponges can not get rid of! They have good cleaning ability due to both sides having different textures. They are inexpensive as well. I purchase these at target or the drugstore. I would recommend these to other people!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.