BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Katherine B.
Elmhurst, NY
This product takes leaves all my dishes clean. Very effective and worth the purchase buying in bulks. Pros I can always depend on it to wash my dishes to perfection. I would always get these for the home.
Emily I.
brick,nj
Great sponges!! Last me a long time and I use them a lot!! They are cheap and a great value. The scrubbing side really helps to get stuck on food off like eggs. They never fall apart like other sponges.
Danielle A.
This is my go to sponge. I love how it gets the yucky stuff away and also love that it doesn't scratch my hand when I'm using the non-scrubby side. It could be a little bigger but it gets the job done.
Christina
Wyomissing, PA
I use these on my bathtub and shower and I am always surprised at now long they hold up. You get a good value for the price you pay. They don't leave a green residue or scratch the surfaces.
Ashley S.
Winchester
These sponges are wonderful! They are good for small and large jobs. Removes most of what I need it too. I buy the 3 pack and feel like it's a great value. Lasts a while. I would recommend.
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
Definetltly this product is for heavy duty in the kitchen. I use this for stubborn stains in the pan especially at the bottom back of the pan and whenever we bake. It does it jobs. So great!
Desi C.
San Diego , CA
I feel that these sponges are the best. They do the job well, especially with stubborn food that is stuck on my pots and pans. They also last very long and don't lose their structure.
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
These are one of my favorite sponges to use on my pants and to clean my stove top. They are extremely long lasting, remove the most stubborn messes and do not scatch my surfaces!
Mackenzie A.
There's not much to say about these if you scrap it things will get off to a very useful for many things and multi things they are very long usage but they do get dirty quickly
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
I buy these all the time! It makes me happy how well they get my dishes clean! I believe these are very durable and can handle the toughest of foods that cling to your dishes.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.