3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Pretty good. Cleans my dishes really well when I'm hand washing a few. Still grts that stagnant dish sponge smell tho, even after cleaning.. but thats normal, even for "no-odor" sponges lol
Mackenzie A.
Mackenzie A.
There's not much to say about these if you scrap it things will get off to a very useful for many things and multi things they are very long usage but they do get dirty quickly
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I buy these all the time! It makes me happy how well they get my dishes clean! I believe these are very durable and can handle the toughest of foods that cling to your dishes.
jamila m.
jamila m.
Cambria Hts, NY
Keep a bunch of them in the kitchen, have always been a fan of these sponges they definitely get the job don't the abrasive side is great for getting the stuck in food off !
Micah M.
Micah M.
Great price sponge & will get the job done whether it's cleaning dishes or other things. Add a little warm water & blue dawn dish soap & you're good to go! Scrub away!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Love the bulk pack. Saves from having to purchase frequently and also saves money to buy them in bulk! I don't use sponges very often so the pack has lasted me years!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I love these sponges. They work for all cleaning purposes. They don't scratch my pots and pans but also get the work done. Great on getting sticky spots up on counters or nasty grease off stove tops. Recommend to anyone!
Shaeneice S.
Shaeneice S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are the sponges we use everyday in or kitchen. They are great because they don't scratch all of my dish ware but they still help get everything scrubbed off!!
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I can't live without these in my life! The dishes are always spotless and pans never left greasy or crusty thanks to my scrubbing sponges. they last in good condition until you need to switch them out. I've found other products gall apart but these stay together.
Mariza M.
Mariza M.
San Jose, CA
These sponges are my favorite. I have always used these. They are very cheap and last for a long time. I buy these at Target but can be found everywhere.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.