BY SCOTCH-BRITE #25 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Nicole M.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
My favorite sponges. Only one I reach for when i need something to clean my house with on a daily bases.
Anadeisy M.
Paramount, CA
The heavy duty are my favorite. They don't get torn up in a week like most scrub sponges. Always my go to.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
These may be advertised as kitchen sponges but I love these heavy duty sponges for cleaning the bath tub!
Brenda S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 9Pk more...
I use them on all my stainless steel pots and pans and they never scratch the dishes. boy them at Costco
angela a.
lakewood, CA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Perfect for the hard to get out gunk on your plates and pans very tough but gentle on your kitchen ware
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the durable wear that these sponges can uphold. On small projects i just cut the sponges in half.
Julie S.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I have used these for years and never had any reason to try out other sponges because these work great
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Great product and great price it's a little ruff on hand and nails but overall product worth purchasing
Mindy C.
Clayton, GA
I always keep these around for cleaning up stove top and pots and pans. We even use them to paint with
Skyla C.
San Gabriel, CA
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I always use this product when I have to clean my dishes because it leave all my things looking clean.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.