3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
These are usually my go to sponges. I don't use them very often since we got a brush that dispenses dish wash soap. But I like to have them on hand. They work great! I'm sure I'll purchase again. 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite
Jade L.
Jade L.
Currently we do not have a working dishwasher so we are stuck having to wash the dishes by hand. These sponges really help get the job done! With a rough side for scrubbing and a soft side for more gentle cleaning these are great!
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
These are helpful when you have built on food on your left over dishes. They are also good for scrubbing the bathroom,tiles, and walls. There isn't a scent and they don't leave any sponge behind. We always keep this in the house
Magdeley D.
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
My go to sponges of all time. You will always find these on my home. They last very long and I really like how it has a sponge on one side and hard duty side. Makes my life easier to clean things around the house.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Lubbock, TX
These are my go to sponges because they scrub everything imaginable off of your dishes, countertops, shower, etc. And it never rips, unlike the cheapy ones. These are pretty affordable too so that surprised me.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Fountain green
The sponges work great for washing dishes. They do not last long and fall apart fast but are affordable and work great I like how one side is sponge the other side is able to scrub pans and hard stains on dishes
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
These are always a go to product in our house. We have been buying them for years because the price is on point. They always get those tough food stains out and we get them from our local Walmart or Amazon.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Elmhurst, NY
This product takes leaves all my dishes clean. Very effective and worth the purchase buying in bulks. Pros I can always depend on it to wash my dishes to perfection. I would always get these for the home.
Emily I.
Emily I.
brick,nj
Great sponges!! Last me a long time and I use them a lot!! They are cheap and a great value. The scrubbing side really helps to get stuck on food off like eggs. They never fall apart like other sponges.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
This is my go to sponge. I love how it gets the yucky stuff away and also love that it doesn't scratch my hand when I'm using the non-scrubby side. It could be a little bigger but it gets the job done.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.