BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Shay G.
Review for: 9Pk
This sponge is wonderful for cleaning the tough situations such as scrubbing my pots and pans clean!
Keri J.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Cleans pots and pans very well. I can get any tough dried food out with minimal soaking. The sponge holds up for awhile. It cleans easily. Doesn't scratch my pots.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Review for: 1 Sponge
Wonderful get the job done for tough jobs! I definitely recommend as a top thing to buy for any house hold cleaning job!
Ashtyn S.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: 9Pk
Who likes sponges that fall apart? That's right, no one does! Scotch Brite gets the job done, and makes my dishes look as clean as when I first bought them!
Katie C.
Review for: 9Pk
This sponge is very easy affordable. Long lasting and has a great quality. I am a loyal customer!
Jana B.
Denham Springs, LA
This is my go-to scrub and cleaning sponge. I have tried other brands but none do as good of a job or hold up like these do. They are just a little more expensive than the others but a fair price and worth it!!
Ashley V.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Review for: 9Pk
One side really helps with simple spills, while the other one can scrub away nearly any dried on, baked on, or cooked on food
Sophia Z.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: 1 Sponge
My favorites. Cut them in half to get a sponge that's easier to handle and lasts quite a while!
Courtney E.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
I buy the huge packs at costco. These are my favorite sponges. Theh scrub really well
Brianna A.
warren, MI
Review for: 9Pk
These get the pried on food right off and leaves a shine on my dishes. I like the scrubbing side
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.