3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Erin C.
Erin C.
Cambridge , MA
Scotch brite is such a great product in general. EVERYTIME I buy a sponge from them I know it will be durable and get the job done , the only downfall I would say is the price point is a little high , but for the money , and not having a dish washer.... I'll definitely shell out a little more money for a sponge that can get the job done quickly and accurately:) Plus there literally sold everywhere , supermarkets, drugstores erc
Aubree H.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
These sponges are the best! ! They are my go to sponges for just about all my cleaning needs. They are a quality product without being exceptionally pricey. I have tried other sponges with a scrub side, but they weren't very effective and they didn't last very long. I have not had those problems with this product! needless to say, i absolutely love it.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges have been our household staple for several years. They're fairly durable and can be "refreshed" by placing them in the dishwasher for a cycle or boiled in the microwave. The scrubbing surface is good for stuck-on stuff. The sponge surface allows dish soap to produce a nice lather.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These seem to last a while, unlike other sponges I've used in the past. I like that the soft "spongey" side is really soft and the "scrubby" side is really tough. No matter what you are washing, this sponge will do the job. I regularly buy these and don't see myself stopping anytime soon!
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Mega Parent Expert
I really don't like these.  They just make me sad.  They deposit all this green dust and residue while you are cleaning.  It works decent but you just end up cleaning green from everything afterwards.  There are many sponges that work better in my opinion.
Anais G.
Anais G.
Mega Parent Expert
I love how this sponge handles scrubbing dishes without falling apart. It's a good price, for a tough sponge I got at Walmart. The Scotch-brite Heavy duty sponge has never disappointed me when washing my dishes. I would highly recommend to anyone who hand washes dishes
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Not all sponges are created equal. I love these the most. Super inexpensive so when it's time to dispose of them I don't feel like I'm wasting money. I usually buy them from Walmart or Kroger. Always have a coupon and they actually last a lot longer than cheap no name brands.
April B.
April B.
The only scrubbing sponge I will use on my bathtub and sinks, these work great! Never leaves a scratch even when you scrub really hard. Plus can't beat the cost and they last a while so you don't have to keep buying every single time. Also works great on pots and pans.
Elyssa M.
Elyssa M.
Product works as intended for general household cleaning including kitchen and bathrooms. Available at Walmart and is a little pricier for a sponge than the generic which, for me works just as well. For my use, I'm inclined to save the money and buy generic.
shelley h.
shelley h.
Vero Beach, FL
This is my go to dish cleaning sponge. It works great for getting off really stuck on stuff even pans that have been in the oven. I wish they made one that could last forever. I also see them in a lot of stores and they're always reasonably priced.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.