BY SCOTCH-BRITE #7 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Sierra B.
My go to sponges! I absolutely love them. Not very expensive and they work wonders. Definitely a great buy.
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Works great without scratching up my cockpot. Isn't rough on my hands and gets the job done when scrubbing.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
These work well and the layers do not easily separate. The green scrubbers are fairly gentle and effective
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I buy these almost all the time because they work so well. They last awhile too! And they are very durable.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Little green scrubby. We use these all the time in this house. Cut them in half so they last twice as long.
Silja M.
Fayetteville, AR
These are the only sponges we will ever buy! They last forever and clean up even the messiest of messes!
Claudia C.
Modesto, CA
This sponges are my favorite! I like these because they clean really well anything on my plates or cups!
Chelsea C.
Denton, TX
Classic sponge can't go wrong! Gets the stuff off but doesn't scratch up everything definitely recommend
Lisette H.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Love using these sponges for tough cleaning jobs. They hold up nicely and not too pricey as other brands.
Mariangel C.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
The best sponge for me to wash the dishes. Doesn't break, doesn't acumulate bad odors and it's effective.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.