BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I haven’t really tried any other brand than this but I always find this on sale and it works just like any other sponge. It’s found at a bunch of grocery stores so it’s very convenient. I recommend this!
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Classic no frills sponge that gets the job done. My mom always used these when I️ was growing up too. The rough side is great for stuck on food and the soft side really foams up for a good lather.
Anais G.
I love how this sponge handles scrubbing dishes without falling apart. It's a good price, for a tough sponge I got at Walmart. The Scotch-brite Heavy duty sponge has never disappointed me when washing my dishes. I would highly recommend to anyone who hand washes dishes
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
My mom and I like to use these types of sponges to really get all the dirt and grime off of our cooking pans and dishes. Sometimes you make foods that just leave a mess on your plate and these sponges do the job well of getting every single bit of your dishes clean :-)
Bernadette M.
Purchased these because I got cash back for them through two different apps and ended up really liking this brand! They are the only sponges I purchase now. I like the two different textures to really scrub dishes and get everything off.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
5 STARS and more! I've used this for years and again, never looked back! It just makes my job so much easier when I have this around my kitchen. It is heavy duty and last longer than any other brand. I love it!
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Haha another product I just love!!! I grew up with my mother using these. They just last longer and to me nothing can replace that. They work great so long as your kids rinse them after they use them lol! Which rarely happens!
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
Love these heavy dity sponges therw great to have in a big pack because lets be real your always gonna need another sooner or later. They dry pretty quickky after use which is a huge plus germ wise
Naomi A.
Bloomingdale, MI
I use these all the time to wash dishes. I love the fact that I can get them in bulk at Costco. I also like the fact that they are individually wrapped. I wish they lasted a little longer, but they do last longer than a lot of the other ones I have tried. The scrubber on them is phenomenal and lasts a very long time. It gets all my dishes clean. It is also great to use on counters and stoves. Sometimes it is hard to get my stove clean, but with this I can get anything off of it.
Sarah C.
Pretty good. Cleans my dishes really well when I'm hand washing a few. Still grts that stagnant dish sponge smell tho, even after cleaning.. but thats normal, even for "no-odor" sponges lol
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.