BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Andrew M.
Orem, UT
My go to for everyday cleaning of any surface not only including the dishes
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Great sponges that make doing the dishes much faster than many other brands
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
I love scotch brute gets the job done. Doesn't scratch.. Isn't too harsh...
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
Great for washing dishes and works wonders when I have to scrub the stove..
Christina S.
Love using these and they work quickly and are cheap enough to toss away!!!
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL
Best sponge. It truly last a long time. It cleans good it does it job well
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
I only use Scotch Brite Heavy Duty Sponges for my kitchen needs. I use them to wash dishes, clean my counter tops, clean my appliances, and spot mop the floor. The harder top side definitely gets stubborn stuck on messes but doesn't ever scratch or damage the surfaces I'm cleaning. The soft side easily wipes away minor messes and solids. This product is durable, stays together well, and can be used multiple times before needing a new one. I have an Amazon dash button to order these sponges in an 8 count so that I never run out and I can use them in multiple different areas.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia, PA
Always used these sponges for as long as I can remember. Watched my parents use them as well. They definitely get the job done and are pretty cheap. Have to replace every few days because sponge starts to stink. Other then that it’s great 👍🏻
Maria M.
I’ve been buying these sponges for years. Very effective, always does the job to scrub and clean dishes. It’s a good value especially if you buy the big pack. As with other sponges need to be sanitized to prevent odors!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Not my go to product but it is convenient and reasonably priced. This product can be found at Walmart and different varieties of this product are sold. This product has no scent and I would say it's recommendable.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.