BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Wanda S.
Farmington
Love using this sponge for my dishes it scrubs very well on pots and pans even the counter tops and stovetop
Carmen F.
San juan, Puerto Rico
Review for: 9Pk more...
Excelente para la lavar ollas y otros utensilios de cocina que necesites sacar comida o residuos más fuertes.
Chelsea C.
Apopka, FL
The perfect sponge for everyday use I use it for dishes cleaning sinks and tubs and all sorts of other things
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dont like how u have to keep throwing them away but they sure do work great on cleaning things really nicely.
Lorri-Ann K.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I also look for these sponges for heavy duty scrubbing ,they work really well and hold up for the most part.
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
I use these sponges to clean my dishes and counter tops. It's tougher side gets tough spots very well. Cheap.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
Good sponge! doesn't fall apart or lose its shape like cheaper ones and works to scrubs out tough food spots!
Naomi P.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom used them when I was a kid and now I do. It gets the job done and they last quiet a bit, cheap as well
Jacque F.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I love the texture side for scraping peak dirty pans. It doesn't leave a scratch and it gets off all the grit
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
I don't usually use sponges but I received one in a subscription box and I do like it for cleaning the stove
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.