BY SCOTCH-BRITE #7 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
I use these sponges to clean my dishes and counter tops. It's tougher side gets tough spots very well. Cheap.
Naomi P.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom used them when I was a kid and now I do. It gets the job done and they last quiet a bit, cheap as well
Tina J.
I always have these on hand. They are great for dishes, counters, sink, tub, etc. Plus they last a long time.
Brooklynn S.
Centreville, AL
These sponges get the job done and have a pretty good durability as well. I'll buy this brand over and over.
JJ J.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I have been using these for years, I mean over a decade. I love them. They clean my dishes so well and last.
Chelsea C.
Apopka, FL
The perfect sponge for everyday use I use it for dishes cleaning sinks and tubs and all sorts of other things
Jennifer S.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
This is my go to sponge . Wears well and they are inexpensive . Sometime coupons are available in the paper.
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dont like how u have to keep throwing them away but they sure do work great on cleaning things really nicely.
Carmen F.
San juan, Puerto Rico
Review for: 9Pk more...
Excelente para la lavar ollas y otros utensilios de cocina que necesites sacar comida o residuos más fuertes.
Lorri-Ann K.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I also look for these sponges for heavy duty scrubbing ,they work really well and hold up for the most part.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.