BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Mega Parent Expert
These are a staple in our cleaning supplies. I love the scrubber side for tougher, stuck-on messes and the softer side for scrubbing things like my stainless steel cookware or sink. They last a long time without needing to be replaced so they're worth every penny!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Las Cruces, NM
Scotch-brite products are my go to when I need to do some deep cleaning. They are very affordable products and the Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge is no different. It gets at those hard to clean, stubborn, stick on crud. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Growing up, I was always the one who had to do the dishes every night and these were my go to! They helped me clean everything nicely and get any food off with the scrub side of this sponge. When I am looking for sponges at the store I get these almost every time.
Ranie w.
Ranie w.
These are great for stainless steel pans especially if you didn't do dishes the night you cooked. These are pretty pricey for what they are and used for. They are effective for what the are used for but a little disappointing for the price. I don't know if I would
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
olivehurst, CA
My go to sponges. They are inexpensive and they work well also. You can find them in any store where they sale cleaning supplies. They work great for stuck on grime and grease. I do change them out at least once a week so I have to keep a steady supply on hand.
Josie S.
Josie S.
My husband and i use these sponges to clean our dishes. we liked how they had the regular sponge material and then the scrub pad to get the grease and grime off. i would definitely get these again, they work well and could be used for multiple cleaning chores.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I love all the sponges in this brand. They are high quality and last a long time. They clean up even the most caked up and hard to remove particles on fishes and does not damage them. I use them in the bathroom and anywhere else I need to clean up
A tough mess
Santa Monica , CA
I tend to like Scotch-Brite products and these are no exception. The Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge is very effective for cleaning dishes and getting stubborn spots. I usually get these at Ralph's and find they're pretty affordable. I definitely would purchase again.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
Center Valley, PA
When you don't have a dishwasher, you seriously need a good sponge. I love these, and we use them religiously. They're a bit pricey, but don't skimp out on them. They're way more effective than those crappy dollar store versions that fall apart in your hands.
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
Saint Marys, GA
These work for everything! I do find that I have to change them often but they clean really well. They do not have a terrible scent like some other sponges do and are a little more on the pricey end but like I said, they work wonders! We will continue to buy!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.