BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...1 Answers
Buy on target.com
Wendy H.
Review for: 9Pk more...
These sponges are a little pricey as compared to those that you can get at dollar stores. The quality of these are much better and will last you a little longer. Although, it's best to regularly rotate your sponges or disinfect them in the microwave. The real reason you get these is for pot scrubbing and these do the trick.
Meisha D.
Central, SC
I actually bought these by accident one day, I meant to grab some sponges without the scrub part, but I am super happy I grabbed these instead. The scrub side is perfect for getting those stuck on bits of food off the plate and the normal sponge side is good for the rest of the cleaning. It is also good for cleaning messes off of the counter and stove top. The normal sponge and scrub top pair is perfect. And the price is great too.
Cynthia G.
Hollywood, FL
I use these on my heavy duty pans when they have crust on them and I have no choice! The scrubs are very very abrasive and will scratch your pans if you are not careful! Regardless they do the work and take off all the gunk, just make sure to not used these on nonstick pans which are more sensitive to scratching!
Sara C.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: 9Pk more...
Great at removing egg from pans, baked on grease, etc. Get you some soap and hot water, and it works great. I think it's less damaging than steel wool, and they're not too expensive. Throw it in the dishwasher to sanitize, and use until it falls apart. I like to cut them in half the make it last even longer, as I don't really need the whole sponge all at once. (though that may be due to having tiny hands and not overly large dishes)
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Grew up with my mom using these to scrub pots and pans. They do a good job of holding up to most kitchen messes (less "shredding" than other sponges). I don't know how they compare to other heavy-duty sponges head-to-head; I admittedly haven't felt the need to try others because these serve my purposes perfectly.
Lisa S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I've always used Scotch Brite sponges because they work. I've never really noticed a scent, so I know it's not chemically smelling like some other products. It gets the job done. I buy them frequently and It's the only other product I use on my pans and dishes for tough stuck on stains. It works every time!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
This sponge is long lasting and gets the job done. I've tried store brands and nothing holds up. I keep these in my kitchen for dishes and cleaning and in both bathrooms for cleaning. I fully recommend Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge. It's multipurpose and I even use it for some arts and crafts and painting projects.
Theresa H.
Brookshire, TX
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
The only brand I buy for my dishes they last long and it does not pills when youve used it awhile. I do think that there really good to use even on the floor to stub. Not pricey at all. I would for sure being buying this again if I need more. And would recommend it to whom ever ask me about what I use.
Kameika B.
Salado, TX
Love these sponges for getting rid of tough dried on food. It's a good value for the price, would be nicer if cheaper. But a tip is to save them, wash them in the washing machine (don't use the dryer, just air dry), if they're not to raggedy and repeat use. They hold up to a decent amount of abuse, so you can keep using until they fall apart as long as you clean em regularly and don't let mold and bacteria grow.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
Scotch-brite is the best! These sponges are the most durable. They don't break down and they do a great job getting food residue off of dishes. I really like that the one side is even more durable to scrub off hard to get residue. Even though these cost a little more than other sponges, it's worth it!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.