BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Alisha M.
Independence, IA
This is the brand I use the most for sponges. They work great for washing dishes and removing grease from pans. They also work great for cleaning your house. I use them to clean my kitchen and bathroom regularly.
Bridget P.
This is my kitchen sponge! We don't use a dishwasher so it's just me and my trusty sponge that gets it all done. These are perfect for any baked on nightmare and also gentle enough for non stick surfaces.
Stephanie J.
These are really great. I typically only use these when whatever I'm cleaning is really dirty. I was suprised that they didn't scratch the surfaces I cleaned.
Mariza M.
San Jose, CA
These sponges are my favorite. I have always used these. They are very cheap and last for a long time. I buy these at Target but can be found everywhere.
Delilah A.
Moses Lake, WA
Very cheap. I buy this sponge for my dishes but it does have one flaw to it. It dulls out fast and I keep having to buy the 2pack every 2 weeks or so..
Alison K.
Honolulu, HI
I use this to clean everything ~ but of course a different sponge for different use

I like to use for dishes, cleaning the sinks, cleaning toilet, etc
Caley H.
These work really well. Though they can scratch some of your pans they really do remove all the baked on food. They do tend to smell after a few weeks.
Wendy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great, heavy duty sponges! Well it is expensive but they do last a very long time. Unlike cheaper sponges that falls apart or do not work at all.
Kristi C.
Mega Parent Expert
My go to for sponges. They never disappoint. They really help getting off hard and sticky messes. The price is always amazing. I always buy in bulk.
Yvette K.
My favorite. I wash dishes constantly and they last longer then other brands especially when I use with bleach. Some other sponges just deteriorate.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.