BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Scotch-Brite heavy duty scrub sponge I've been using it for quite some time now I really like it and probably is pretty great the sponges definitely hold up for quite some time and I'd like that I don't have to constantly you know buying new sponges so that is a great factor in the sponge that they last quite some time and they're great for fighting Grease on your pans
Juliana R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I only buy this scrub sponge. I've been using this since I've learnt how to wash dishes. Is very affordable and works very well. The only thing negative about this product is when you have to scrub something really dirty is hard to wash the dirty off from the sponge. I normally buy it at Walmart. I have no intentions of changing Scotch-Brite for any other brand.
Kelly C.
I'm very particular about any dish sponge i buy. Most dish sponges get that stinky mildew smell after a few days. Scotch-brite usually last about a month in my kitchen. Great product.
Betzy R.
Davis
My mom has used this since I can remember and when I got my own place I tried different kinds and none could compare to the this. Gets the job done easy and for any type of cleaning!
Disa N.
Concord, NH
Review for: 9Pk more...
This product has never steered me wrong. I use it for cleaning the dishes and when it gets old enough I then use it for cleaning other items around the house. I usually buy this product in bulk and can always cut them in half if I need to be frugal. I would buy this product again, but I'm always open to try something new for the right price.
Tess M.
Milwaukee , WI
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I've been using Scotch-brite for years. I don't have a dish washer so I have to wash everything by hand and these sponges work great and last a really long time. When they're too old to use on dishes I normally throw them in the washing machine with my rags and other cleaning towels and use them to clean the bathroom or other counter tops.
Ashleigh D.
Kingsport, TN
I can never go wrong with having these type of sponges all through my house! They are a great value for so many of them! Pro=they have so many in a bulk pack! Cons= they don't last as long as I wish they would! They are effective on certain types of messes and I will buy it again as soon as I run out of the ones I have now!
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You cannot go wrong with these sponges! They are the best I've ever used. I like the green scrubby side to get cakes on gunk and the soft yellow side for other cleaning. They last a long time and work far
Better than competitors. I always buy this brand and highly recommend it. Any other brand you Are just wasting your money.
Wendy H.
Review for: 9Pk more...
These sponges are a little pricey as compared to those that you can get at dollar stores. The quality of these are much better and will last you a little longer. Although, it's best to regularly rotate your sponges or disinfect them in the microwave. The real reason you get these is for pot scrubbing and these do the trick.
Cynthia G.
Hollywood, FL
I use these on my heavy duty pans when they have crust on them and I have no choice! The scrubs are very very abrasive and will scratch your pans if you are not careful! Regardless they do the work and take off all the gunk, just make sure to not used these on nonstick pans which are more sensitive to scratching!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.