3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley-Rahne M.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Mega Parent Expert
The most versatile, long lasting, affordable scrub sponge. It's not exactly the most green and environmentally friendly, which is it's one big drawback, and eventually I will switch to one that is that I can afford on a more regular basis, but until then, these are IT
Quinn E.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
These sponges hold up well with heavy scrubbing and I've never had an issue with them so I keep buying them. I've also never had an issue with scratching with the heavy duty scrub side. But this is just a basic sponge. I have no reason to buy a different kind though.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Las Cruces, NM
Scotch-brite products are my go to when I need to do some deep cleaning. They are very affordable products and the Heavy-Duty Scrub Sponge is no different. It gets at those hard to clean, stubborn, stick on crud. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
These are a staple in our cleaning supplies. I love the scrubber side for tougher, stuck-on messes and the softer side for scrubbing things like my stainless steel cookware or sink. They last a long time without needing to be replaced so they're worth every penny!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Growing up, I was always the one who had to do the dishes every night and these were my go to! They helped me clean everything nicely and get any food off with the scrub side of this sponge. When I am looking for sponges at the store I get these almost every time.
Ranie w.
Ranie w.
These are great for stainless steel pans especially if you didn't do dishes the night you cooked. These are pretty pricey for what they are and used for. They are effective for what the are used for but a little disappointing for the price. I don't know if I would
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
olivehurst, CA
My go to sponges. They are inexpensive and they work well also. You can find them in any store where they sale cleaning supplies. They work great for stuck on grime and grease. I do change them out at least once a week so I have to keep a steady supply on hand.
Josie S.
Josie S.
My husband and i use these sponges to clean our dishes. we liked how they had the regular sponge material and then the scrub pad to get the grease and grime off. i would definitely get these again, they work well and could be used for multiple cleaning chores.
Santa Monica, CA
I tend to like Scotch-Brite products and these are no exception. The Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge is very effective for cleaning dishes and getting stubborn spots. I usually get these at Ralph's and find they're pretty affordable. I definitely would purchase again.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I love all the sponges in this brand. They are high quality and last a long time. They clean up even the most caked up and hard to remove particles on fishes and does not damage them. I use them in the bathroom and anywhere else I need to clean up
A tough mess
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.