3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
We use these heavy duty sponges a lot, especially when we clean. Only product we buy.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Mega Parent Expert
I buy the huge packs at costco. These are my favorite sponges. Theh scrub really well
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Gettysburg , PA
These are great for tough messes and easy clean ups. I use these all over the house.
Arnetta F.
Arnetta F.
Campton, KY
What house doesn't have these. Make sure I buy in bulk so I don't run out. SAMs run.
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Malvern, PA
These are really good for pans that might have been in the sink for a little while.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Great for deep cleaning showers and tubs. Also, great for projects in the workshop.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
These sponges are great for heavy duty tough cleaning. I always keep some in stock.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Your basic average sponge. It's not the best, but it's works well. Also very cheap.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
West Babylon , NY
These are great to wash dishes cleans very good have no problem I always keep a set
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Use them all the time I love the way it works and it gets all the tough stains out.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.