BY SCOTCH-BRITE #7 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Alexis H.
These don't tear apart right away & I get a lot of uses out of them. I'm definitely pleased with this purchase
brittney b.
Have had these and they work great they definitely get those tough food stains off the dishes. Would recommend
Rachel S.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
Old reliable. This is my go to sponge for cleaning anything. The tub, the sink, dishes, anything. Very sturdy!
Megan P.
Works great! Gets the nasty hard stuff off of everything I use it for. I would keep using this one. Good sponge
Keena O.
Midlothian, TX
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Unlike these but find that they ware out quickly or smell badly fast. I go through quite a bit of them a month
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love these sponges. I have one in every bathroom. They are long lasting and really get my tubs and sinks clean.
tiffany c.
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I always use these for cleaning house and washing dishes. They last long and get the job done for a good price.
Tiffney P.
Jackson, TN
I use these to do my dishes, clean my house, get out stains! You name it I use it! Great product! I love these!
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
I don't usually use sponges but I received one in a subscription box and I do like it for cleaning the stove
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Review for: 9Pk more...
Very cheap. They last a while and these are the best cleaning sponges. We use these to clean our dishes with.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.