BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
I love these for kitchen messes and I also use one in be bathroom for the tub and sink
Adrinna C.
Richlands, NC
This brand is great for tough spots. I just wish the green side didn't go out as fast.
Brandie J.
Muncie, IN
Great value for a basic sponge. Holds up well and gets the job done. This is my go to.
Ashley R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Good sponge. Like the green size to scrub things that are stuck on surfaces or dishes.
Stephanie N.
Leaves your dishes clean. Is gentle on hands and is a great value. I would repurchase
Jessica W.
Love Scotch-Btite heavy duty scrub sponges for those hard to clean messes and dishes.
Marisa P.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Very solid sponges, gets the job done. Would buy again- great value and easy to find!
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
We use these heavy duty sponges a lot, especially when we clean. Only product we buy.
Courtney E.
Mega Parent Expert
I buy the huge packs at costco. These are my favorite sponges. Theh scrub really well
Arnetta F.
Campton, KY
What house doesn't have these. Make sure I buy in bulk so I don't run out. SAMs run.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.