3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Huntington Beach, CA
Good sponge. Like the green size to scrub things that are stuck on surfaces or dishes.
Carleigh P.
Carleigh P.
League City, TX
Pretty cool. Not much you can say about sponges. They're good on grease and stuff lol.
Adrinna C.
Adrinna C.
Richlands, NC
This brand is great for tough spots. I just wish the green side didn't go out as fast.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
I love these for kitchen messes and I also use one in be bathroom for the tub and sink
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Great product. I use it to wash the dishes, or counters, etc. must have cleaning tool.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
I have nothing bad to say about these sponges. They are reliable and get the job done!
Brandie J.
Brandie J.
Muncie, IN
Great value for a basic sponge. Holds up well and gets the job done. This is my go to.
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Very solid sponges, gets the job done. Would buy again- great value and easy to find!
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
We use these heavy duty sponges a lot, especially when we clean. Only product we buy.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Love Scotch-Btite heavy duty scrub sponges for those hard to clean messes and dishes.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.