3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Angel L.
Angel L.
Modesto, CA
These sponges work great I love cleaning with them and they clean great and cleans well
Lexus S.
Lexus S.
Lees summit , MO
Great working and cheap get the job done can find in any store I always have used these
Karly B.
Karly B.
Bryan, TX
I like cleaning my dishes with these sponges. The tough scrub sponges are very durable.
Jason H.
Jason H.
Oak grove , KY
Works great, just wish there was a way to keep the smell of an old sponge off of them!!
Noel B.
Noel B.
Chauvin, LA
The heavy duty sponges work great! They do not scratch my pots. I would recommend this!
Jelayne K.
Jelayne K.
Elgin, SC
These are great to keep around for washing dishes, cleaning countertops, and bathrooms!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Great for really cleaning dishes! My dishes come out clean and shiny after I use these!
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX
Will only buy these. I love the scrubbing pad on the back. Cleans pretty much anything!
joan v.
joan v.
I love washing my dishes with this sponges take off the grease easy cheap for the price
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Harrisburg, PA
Just bought more of these this weekend! It keeps our dishes clean without ruining them.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.