BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennifer L.
I use these sponges to wash dishes, especially pans that need a lot of scrubbing! Definitely like them a lot!
Lorri-Ann K.
Review for: 1 Sponge
I also look for these sponges for heavy duty scrubbing ,they work really well and hold up for the most part.
Carmen F.
San juan, Puerto Rico
Review for: 9Pk
Excelente para la lavar ollas y otros utensilios de cocina que necesites sacar comida o residuos más fuertes.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Great multipurpose sponge that I use for cleaning all over the house. I like the two sides to these sponges.
Wanda S.
Farmington
Love using this sponge for my dishes it scrubs very well on pots and pans even the counter tops and stovetop
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Review for: 9Pk
Very cheap. They last a while and these are the best cleaning sponges. We use these to clean our dishes with.
Amber G.
Locust Grove, GA
I use these sponges to clean my dishes and counter tops. It's tougher side gets tough spots very well. Cheap.
Rhonda L.
Helendale, CA
I don't usually use sponges but I received one in a subscription box and I do like it for cleaning the stove
Heather W.
Mega Parent Expert
Review for: 9Pk
I use these almost every day. Works great for cleaning around the house. Works great on washing dishes too.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
Review for: 1 Sponge
These work well and the layers do not easily separate. The green scrubbers are fairly gentle and effective
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.