BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Noel B.
Noel B.
Chauvin, LA
The heavy duty sponges work great! They do not scratch my pots. I would recommend this!
Lexus S.
Lexus S.
Lees summit , MO
Great working and cheap get the job done can find in any store I always have used these
Jason H.
Jason H.
Oak grove , KY
Works great, just wish there was a way to keep the smell of an old sponge off of them!!
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX
Will only buy these. I love the scrubbing pad on the back. Cleans pretty much anything!
Karly B.
Karly B.
Bryan, TX
I like cleaning my dishes with these sponges. The tough scrub sponges are very durable.
Angel L.
Angel L.
Modesto, CA
These sponges work great I love cleaning with them and they clean great and cleans well
joan v.
joan v.
I love washing my dishes with this sponges take off the grease easy cheap for the price
Jelayne K.
Jelayne K.
Elgin, SC
These are great to keep around for washing dishes, cleaning countertops, and bathrooms!
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Great product. I use it to wash the dishes, or counters, etc. must have cleaning tool.
Brandie J.
Brandie J.
Muncie, IN
Great value for a basic sponge. Holds up well and gets the job done. This is my go to.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.