3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nazareth , Pa
My go to sponges they last for a while they hold up very good and they clean dishes great
Golzar G.
Golzar G.
Long lasting and get the job done! Very tough and easy to use and hold while dishwashing
Kathrynne V.
Kathrynne V.
Best for tough problems, like dried pasta sauce. and great for messy stained kid messes.
Kimi K.
Kimi K.
They work good for what I need them for. My only Complaint is the break down really fast
Stacey U.
Stacey U.
Great standard sponge. Will last for a while without breaking apart. I'm happy with them.
Ellee B.
Ellee B.
Rexburg, ID
Just a great sponge. Durable and long lasting. The size is also a good size in my hands.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Willisburg, Ky
These are my favorite sponges they get that tough grease out. Just a good quality sponge
Priscilla  I.
Priscilla I.
Springfield, IL
I like using these for heavy duty stuck on food and my sticky pans. They work very good.
Chiquita P.
Chiquita P.
Philadelphia, MS
Works well. Doesn't scratch dishes or surfaces. Got it at Walmart for a reasonable price
Conni W.
Conni W.
Catoosa, OK
Great for pots and pans! Helpful in getting tough cooked on things off of pots and pans!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.