BY SCOTCH-BRITE #13 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Yumiko C.
Great Mills, MD
Review for: 1 Sponge
I use this scotch brite heavy duty sponge every single time when I wash dishes. Easy to scrub hard stuff off and sponge part clean my dishes very clean.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
I don't about you guys but I like when o buy new sponges is the grates thing ever. And this one is good to get all that dry food.
Crystal B.
I have used this sponges since I was little. I don't even remember buying any other brand. These sponges are long lasting and durable for a period of time. They take out rough stains and are good for cleaning carpets or dishes.
Kelly T.
Review for: 1 Sponge
Gets the job done! And it's inexpensive, saw them at my nearby dollar store!
Randi W.
Cartwright, OK
Review for: 1 Sponge
I use the sponges all the time. Cleaning after 5 kids it gets the job done. Just wish they would stay fresher longer.
KARLA R.
Wasco, CA
THESE DO THE JOB BUT AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS THEY STINK EVEN THOUGH I DISINFECT THEM BY PUTTING THEM IN MY MICROWAVE FOR A FEW MINUTES, I BUY BIG PACKS AT COSTCO
Becky B.
Review for: 1 Sponge
They work great to get off stuck on food off without using a ton of dish soap. They last a long time and I feel that you really get your money worth.
Araceli R.
Parlier, CA
Review for: 9Pk
I've been washing dishes with these all of my life, literally! These sponges are heavy duty enough to make washing dishes a lot easier. I feel my dishes extremely clean because of the power of these. It is also great that they are very inexpensive.
Cecily C.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: 9Pk
These are my all time favorite sponges. The scrub side doesn't fall apart easily.
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
Review for: 1 Sponge
These are the only sponges that I buy. I feel that it cleans the dishes better than other brands. It also last longer too.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.