3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Marianne A.
Marianne A.
Yonkers, NY
The only sponge I get is this one I don't any other everything comes off easy off the plate
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Cabot, AR
Wouldn't buy any other sponge. Can get any type of grime or dirt off dishes or countertops.
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I love these sponges! They work awesome to clean dishes and they're also super affordable!
Maureen A.
Maureen A.
York, PA
Use these all the time. They last a good bit and have never fallen apart. Would buy again.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Ellensburg, WA
I can scrub my bath tub and still have soft hands. Works really well against bath tub scum
Linda N.
Linda N.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to sponge when I meed a heavy duty sponge but safe for all my pots and pans.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
A great value and cheap. Can be bought at any Walmart. And safe to use on ,many surfaces.
Janet T.
Janet T.
Roanoke, IN
Works really well. It doesn't scratch my dishes and pans. Last longer than other sponges.
Reyna Z.
Reyna Z.
Cleans the dirty dishes very well and works great to do other clean ups around the house.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Charlestown, NH
I love these sponges I use them all the time. They work great I would suggest to everyone
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.