BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These sponges work great on pots and pans! I also like to use them on the top of my stove and in the microwave.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I like to use these heavy duty sponges when I clean my bathtub and shower. They're bigger than average sponges.
Megan P.
Works great! Gets the nasty hard stuff off of everything I use it for. I would keep using this one. Good sponge
Keena O.
Midlothian, TX
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Unlike these but find that they ware out quickly or smell badly fast. I go through quite a bit of them a month
Selena V.
Pueblo West, CO
I think these are the best sponges to buy. They work very well not only on dishes but cleaning the tub as well.

Amber M.
Sponge doesn't fall apart. Isn't rough feeling on hands.Does a good job on dishes,counters,baking pans,ect..
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
Review for: 1 Sponge
Good sponge! doesn't fall apart or lose its shape like cheaper ones and works to scrubs out tough food spots!
Naomi P.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom used them when I was a kid and now I do. It gets the job done and they last quiet a bit, cheap as well
Jennifer S.
Review for: 1 Sponge
This is my go to sponge . Wears well and they are inexpensive . Sometime coupons are available in the paper.
Cristina R.
Review for: 9Pk
Me encantan estas esponjas. Son excelentes para limpiar. Estan a un buen precio. Honestamente las recomiendo.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.