BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Wensalee B.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
These are the best scrubbers. Especially for my stove top. I buy several of these a year and they last a long time
Bianka C.
Fresno, CA
I Have A Lot Of Heavy Duty Cleaning I Do
Around The House & These Work Wonders. Who Says These Are Only For Dishes!
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
It's easier to purchase more than one sponge at a time, and recently I purchased a 12 pack to save in the long run.
Sierra T.
Great heavy duty sponge to use in the bathroom or kitchen, long usage and easy to pick up tough to stuff scrubbing
Ericka S.
My favorite sponges cheap and they work well, use to clean bathroom and use different ones the blue for sink areas
Shannon D.
Chilhowie, VA
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Scotch Brite sponges are reasonably priced and do last. I use this in my daily cleaning of the kitchen or bathroom.
kassie o.
Agoura Hills, CA
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I always use this type of sponge. gets the toughest jobs done and love the option of soft side and hard scrub side.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
These are amazing! They are so amazing that my husband even likes doing the dishes, so I always keep these around.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these! They get everything clean and are reasonably priced. They are the only sponges I buy. Highly recommend!
Thomasina O.
Dallas
These sponges are awesome at getting stuck on food off. They last quite a long time and keep there scrubbing power.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.