BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Maureen A.
Maureen A.
York, PA
Use these all the time. They last a good bit and have never fallen apart. Would buy again.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Ellensburg, WA
I can scrub my bath tub and still have soft hands. Works really well against bath tub scum
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I love these sponges! They work awesome to clean dishes and they're also super affordable!
Linda N.
Linda N.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to sponge when I meed a heavy duty sponge but safe for all my pots and pans.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Charlestown, NH
I love these sponges I use them all the time. They work great I would suggest to everyone
Reyna Z.
Reyna Z.
Cleans the dirty dishes very well and works great to do other clean ups around the house.
Janet T.
Janet T.
Roanoke, IN
Works really well. It doesn't scratch my dishes and pans. Last longer than other sponges.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nazareth , Pa
My go to sponges they last for a while they hold up very good and they clean dishes great
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
A great value and cheap. Can be bought at any Walmart. And safe to use on ,many surfaces.
Ellee B.
Ellee B.
Rexburg, ID
Just a great sponge. Durable and long lasting. The size is also a good size in my hands.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.