BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Tiffani M.
Smithville, TN
Review for: 9Pk
Love scotch Brite scrub products. You can almost use them to clean everything. Definitely would recommend the products
Lisa S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 1 Sponge
I've always used Scotch Brite sponges because they work. I've never really noticed a scent, so I know it's not chemically smelling like some other products. It gets the job done. I buy them frequently and It's the only other product I use on my pans and dishes for tough stuck on stains. It works every time!
Jordan M.
ewing, il
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Great sponges at a great deal! I buy mine from Walmart. They are really helpful with cleaning dishes!
Kristin Y.
I use these sponges to wash dishes as well as scrub my counter tops. They are long lasting. I try and was under super hot water as I worry about germs on them. They are very effective when scrubbing hardened on stains on counters or dishes.
Kimberly S.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
Pretty average sponges. They get the job done but aren't anything fancy. Might need a better sponge for tougher jobs
Kaela D.
Portland, OR
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
I use these every day of my life in the kitchen to wash my dishes. Great little sponges, very reliable and effective at cleaning. I like the scrubby sides a lot.
Emily C.
Bought some pans at an estate sale that needed a good scrubbing and these did the job. Great for other household cleanings too
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: 9Pk
These are the better grocery store sponges but they do not last long. They collect smell pretty quickly and take forever to dry. I recently picked up the Scrub Daddy and notice a huge difference. I will never go back to these scotch-brite's again.
Jae G.
Review for: 9Pk
So simple but it gets the job every time. I use these to clean the entire house from the bathroom to the kitchen. I especially like the rough side because it cuts through grease, grime, and even soap scum like a pro. I will continue to buy these as long as there is a house to clean.
Jelayne K.
Elgin, SC
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
These are great to keep around for washing dishes, cleaning countertops, and bathrooms!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.