3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shellie W.
Shellie W.
Orange Beach, AL
These pads are great! They make cleaning pots and pans so easy! They really last a while too.
Diane H.
Diane H.
Crestview, FL
Love these things. I hate the feel of steel wool so these are perfect and cleans much better.
judy z.
judy z.
Staten Island, NY
I have been using these sponges si ce i can remember i would say since I was like 9 years old
Lasey K.
Lasey K.
Ponca City, OK
Great for multipurpose, made tough, so it doesn't tear while using. Will continue to purchase
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
I've been using this sponge for years and it takes all the leftover food away from my dishes
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Eden, NC
I always try to keep these in my home especially to help me scrub my greasy pots and pans...
Nichi M.
Nichi M.
Larkspur, CA
Great for deep cleaning. Use them for things that are more difficult to get off of surfaces.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
These sponges are perfect for cleaning. They are really good for removing grease and stains.
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Framingham, MA
Normal sponges , does the work very well ! Bought in Walmart , they clean nice ! No cons ..
Marianne A.
Marianne A.
Yonkers, NY
The only sponge I get is this one I don't any other everything comes off easy off the plate
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.