BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Shellie W.
Shellie W.
Orange Beach, AL
These pads are great! They make cleaning pots and pans so easy! They really last a while too.
judy z.
judy z.
Staten Island, NY
I have been using these sponges si ce i can remember i would say since I was like 9 years old
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Eden, NC
I always try to keep these in my home especially to help me scrub my greasy pots and pans...
Nichi M.
Nichi M.
Larkspur, CA
Great for deep cleaning. Use them for things that are more difficult to get off of surfaces.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
I've been using this sponge for years and it takes all the leftover food away from my dishes
Julie S.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
These sponges are perfect for cleaning. They are really good for removing grease and stains.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great heavy duty sponge that last through everything! It handles hard to do jobs so easily!
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Framingham, MA
Normal sponges , does the work very well ! Bought in Walmart , they clean nice ! No cons ..
Marianne A.
Marianne A.
Yonkers, NY
The only sponge I get is this one I don't any other everything comes off easy off the plate
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Cabot, AR
Wouldn't buy any other sponge. Can get any type of grime or dirt off dishes or countertops.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.