3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Jill C.
Jill C.
Albertville, AL
Great for removing super stuck-on foods with relatively little effort! Great value for the price!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Ephraim, UT
I like the two different sides so it can handle different kind of messed. Works greT. Good price.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Fairfield
It gets job done. It scrubs off grime and the other side is for plastics that can scratch easily.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Gets the dirty dish job done in a heartbeat. The right amount of scratch to remove stuck on food.
Dyanna O.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
These are good what else can I say. They get residue and grease off without breaking apart on me.
Katie C.
Katie C.
This sponge is very easy affordable. Long lasting and has a great quality. I am a loyal customer!
Christie S.
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my favorite sponge I use all of the time it is tough and does not disintegrate after use
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
warren, MI
These get the pried on food right off and leaves a shine on my dishes. I like the scrubbing side
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
You can't go wrong with scotch brite sponges. I don't have to worry about stuck on food anymore.
Cindi A.
Cindi A.
Purcellville, VA
Only sponge we use. A must for any kitchen! It scrubs away all the grime. I highly recommend l!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.