BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Samantha C.
Nothing works better at scrubbing off grease and grime from pots and pans better than this brand.
Jill C.
Albertville, AL
Great for removing super stuck-on foods with relatively little effort! Great value for the price!
Ali B.
Gets the dirty dish job done in a heartbeat. The right amount of scratch to remove stuck on food.
Karen S.
Guthrie, OK
I've tried them all and this brand is by far the best. Worth the small price. I highly recommend.
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my favorite sponge I use all of the time it is tough and does not disintegrate after use
Brianna A.
warren, MI
These get the pried on food right off and leaves a shine on my dishes. I like the scrubbing side
Rachel S.
You can't go wrong with scotch brite sponges. I don't have to worry about stuck on food anymore.
Christy B.
Works great for anything that you need a sponge for, especially if you need to scrub something.
Jocelyn V.
San Francisco, CA
This does the job and i like how it's double sided it really works well and is worth the money.
Cindi A.
Purcellville, VA
Only sponge we use. A must for any kitchen! It scrubs away all the grime. I highly recommend l!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.