3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ali B.
Ali B.
Gets the dirty dish job done in a heartbeat. The right amount of scratch to remove stuck on food.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Guthrie, OK
I've tried them all and this brand is by far the best. Worth the small price. I highly recommend.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Fairfield
It gets job done. It scrubs off grime and the other side is for plastics that can scratch easily.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Nothing works better at scrubbing off grease and grime from pots and pans better than this brand.
Jill C.
Jill C.
Albertville, AL
Great for removing super stuck-on foods with relatively little effort! Great value for the price!
Dyanna O.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
These are good what else can I say. They get residue and grease off without breaking apart on me.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Ephraim, UT
I like the two different sides so it can handle different kind of messed. Works greT. Good price.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
You can't go wrong with scotch brite sponges. I don't have to worry about stuck on food anymore.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
warren, MI
These get the pried on food right off and leaves a shine on my dishes. I like the scrubbing side
Christie S.
Christie S.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my favorite sponge I use all of the time it is tough and does not disintegrate after use
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.