3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I will always pay a little extra and get this brand of scrub sponge. Nothing else works like these.
Liss M.
Liss M.
Wasco Ca
Love these! Their ruff, yet don't scratch the pots and pans. Their durable and the size is perfect.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Conroe, TX
This sponge really holds up to wear and tear and is quite durable. I recommend the Scotch sponges.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL
I like these because they don't retain odor they also are very heavy duty and last a good 30 days!
Austyn B.
Austyn B.
Powder Springs, GA
We use these everyday. They work great. They last a long time. We even wash them in the doshwasher
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Works great and gets the job done. These will last you for a while before they begin to fall apart
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO
These are a staple in my house and work well to clean my dishes and I use them around my bathroom!
guillermo q.
guillermo q.
Birch Hills
Does the work and affordable. I use it to clean the plates also to clean the stove washrooms, etc.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
San Diego, CA
These work so well. They get off caked on food and cut through grease perfectly. Very good product
Jill C.
Jill C.
Albertville, AL
Great for removing super stuck-on foods with relatively little effort! Great value for the price!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.