BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Austyn B.
Powder Springs, GA
We use these everyday. They work great. They last a long time. We even wash them in the doshwasher
Amanda M.
Works great and gets the job done. These will last you for a while before they begin to fall apart
guillermo q.
Birch Hills
Does the work and affordable. I use it to clean the plates also to clean the stove washrooms, etc.
Rebecca M.
San Diego, CA
These work so well. They get off caked on food and cut through grease perfectly. Very good product
Christine B.
Conroe, TX
This sponge really holds up to wear and tear and is quite durable. I recommend the Scotch sponges.
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL
I like these because they don't retain odor they also are very heavy duty and last a good 30 days!
Karen S.
Guthrie, OK
I've tried them all and this brand is by far the best. Worth the small price. I highly recommend.
Ali B.
Gets the dirty dish job done in a heartbeat. The right amount of scratch to remove stuck on food.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
These are good what else can I say. They get residue and grease off without breaking apart on me.
Samantha C.
Nothing works better at scrubbing off grease and grime from pots and pans better than this brand.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.