3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amber J.
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
These sponges are great they really get the tough stuck on food off of dishes and they hold up well
Kate H.
Kate H.
Billerica, Massachusetts
This works well but I always feel like I have to replace it very often, as it begins to fall apart.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
San Diego, CA
These work so well. They get off caked on food and cut through grease perfectly. Very good product
Austyn B.
Austyn B.
Powder Springs, GA
We use these everyday. They work great. They last a long time. We even wash them in the doshwasher
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Works great and gets the job done. These will last you for a while before they begin to fall apart
Christine B.
Christine B.
Conroe, TX
This sponge really holds up to wear and tear and is quite durable. I recommend the Scotch sponges.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO
These are a staple in my house and work well to clean my dishes and I use them around my bathroom!
guillermo q.
guillermo q.
Birch Hills
Does the work and affordable. I use it to clean the plates also to clean the stove washrooms, etc.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL
I like these because they don't retain odor they also are very heavy duty and last a good 30 days!
Ali B.
Ali B.
Gets the dirty dish job done in a heartbeat. The right amount of scratch to remove stuck on food.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.