BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Alyx M.
Alyx M.
Killeen , TX
My family has used these for as long as I can remember. They hold up very well and get the job done.
Shay G.
Shay G.
This sponge is wonderful for cleaning the tough situations such as scrubbing my pots and pans clean!
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
These are my hands down favorite sponges! I don't think they are expensive & they get the job done!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I will always pay a little extra and get this brand of scrub sponge. Nothing else works like these.
Abbey U.
Abbey U.
I use these sponges with everything. My dad got me into them and they are long lasting and amazing.
Meg H.
Meg H.
Gainesville, FL
Everyone should have a pack of these under their sinks! Hold up great and don't shred or fall apart.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Doesn't scratch. Removes grease nicely. & Lasts a decent time without tearing. Great for the price!
Liss M.
Liss M.
Love these! Their ruff, yet don't scratch the pots and pans. Their durable and the size is perfect.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
These sponges are great they really get the tough stuck on food off of dishes and they hold up well
Kate H.
Kate H.
Billerica, Massachusetts
This works well but I always feel like I have to replace it very often, as it begins to fall apart.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.