BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Karina E.
El Paso, TX
It is heavy duty but gentle whit all, I use this on all my dishes and never damage them so is just perfect for everything I don't need to change sponge for every kind of dish just one the best
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Great sponges that make doing the dishes much faster than many other brands
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
These are decent sponges for washing dishes and it's convenient to have a scouring side and a soaking side. Sometimes I notice that the green color leaches however, which is a bit sketchy.
Krystle-marie R.
Bronx, NY
I love these sponges. I cook a lot and always have stuck on food or grease and these do the job.. without ruining anything
brandy b.
South Milwaukee, WI
I like using these sponges in the stove the sponge itself lasts a long time the only thing I don't like the scrubber wears away quite fast
Brandi Z.
These sponges get off the hard and gritty foods from our dishes that other sponges do not get off. They make dishwashing simple.
Sean R.
Macomb, MI
These are the sponges I used at work every single day. Great, long lasting sponges that would take everything off of the dishes I washed. I ended up buying them for home use and use them every time I do my dishes at home. They certainly live up to their name.
Mary J.
Our go to sponge and it always gets the job done for a great price.We always keep these under our sink
Ashley C.
Love these scrubbers! They are multi-purpose, but I use them most in the bathroom to scrub stubborn soap scum and water marks. They also work great for other deep cleaning. I used them to scrub stuck on food in my microwave!
Mayra C.
Dallas, TX
I use two types of Scotch-brute sponges. The soft ones and this heavy duty sponge. For anything that the soft sponge can't get of my dishes, this one does the job! Also, I clean my stove top with this sponge and it leaves it almost as new with no hard scrubbing for hours needed. Love it!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.