3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shay G.
Shay G.
This sponge is wonderful for cleaning the tough situations such as scrubbing my pots and pans clean!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mustang, OK
A staple around the house. I have a dishwasher but these are still a must...so sturdy and wonderful!
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
I use these on my tough dishes with the stuck on food. They work great and do not scratch my dishes!
Alyx M.
Alyx M.
Killeen, TX
My family has used these for as long as I can remember. They hold up very well and get the job done.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Doesn't scratch. Removes grease nicely. & Lasts a decent time without tearing. Great for the price!
Kate H.
Kate H.
Billerica, Massachusetts
This works well but I always feel like I have to replace it very often, as it begins to fall apart.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
These sponges are great they really get the tough stuck on food off of dishes and they hold up well
Abbey U.
Abbey U.
I use these sponges with everything. My dad got me into them and they are long lasting and amazing.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I will always pay a little extra and get this brand of scrub sponge. Nothing else works like these.
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
These are my hands down favorite sponges! I don't think they are expensive & they get the job done!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.