BY SCOTCH-BRITE #29 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy?...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Shaeneice S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are the sponges we use everyday in or kitchen. They are great because they don't scratch all of my dish ware but they still help get everything scrubbed off!!
Taylor B.
I love these sponges. They aren't as cute as the more colorful or decorated ones in wavy shapes, but the green scrubber is way more durable than the scrub side on those cute sponges. Definitely look for a sponge with a scrubber whether you're dealing with dishes with stuck food, or trying to remove bath scum from your tub. I like that these come in packs so that you can immediately separate kitchen food sponges from other cleaning sponges.
Shakira M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
They go beyond just dishes, when cleaning around the kitchen, or tough to get out stains I can use either side of the sponge and it will get the bon done. Definitely would recommend these, when my college suite goes shopping I always make sure we buy these, the girls love them. And they last a long time.
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I don't have the best pots and pans due to being a broke college kid, so a lot of what I cook sticks to the pan. This sponge is rough enough to get all that off the pans and leave them looking new. It's readily available at any Walmart and are pretty adorable. Whenever it gets a little too gross but not ready to toss, I just rinse it well and toss it in the top rack of the dishwasher on sanitize mode.
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA
Review for: 9Pk more...
Great sponge that doesn't fall apart quickly. I can use this for over a month with no problems. I'd rather pay a little more for a sponge that lasts longer. It's a little hard in the beginning but it softens after about 2-3 uses. The green side removes any oil or food residue very easily without damaging the pot or pan. I have no complaints about this product and will repurchase when I run out.
Alyssa T.
Moorhead, MN
The best sponges I've found so far! They are durable and do not collect odors like some other brands do. They rinse out easily after cleaning and are a great price compared to other brands.
Elizabeth S.
Green Bay, WI
These Scotch Brite sponges are bleeding yellow dye all over my white kitchen. When I called SB up, they told me this was normal, and I could clean it up with Pine Sol. So I buy a sponge to clean up a mess, and then you want me to clean up the mess the sponge makes? I threw out the Scotch Brites and bought something else. I am unsurprised to come here and find other with the same problem.
Stephanie K.
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
These are the ONLY sponges I buy and they're all I've known for as long as I can remember because they're all my mother bought as well. In my opinion there is no better sponge. Both sides are durable in their own way, these make cleaning dishes and surfaces simple, they're inexpensive, they don't use up all the soap you apply to them. Five stars for sure! Highly recommend.
Haylee V.
Island Lake, IL
I'm a cleaning lady so I know a good sponge. Scotch-Brite with the green scrub side and yellow sponge is the best songs you can use. I've tried other brands and other Eco friendly or non scratch sponges. None of them work as well as this one. One tip: don't use the green side on stainless steel. It will scratch it and ruin whatever stainless steel appliance you're using it on.
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
Scotch-Brite heavy duty scrub sponge I've been using it for quite some time now I really like it and probably is pretty great the sponges definitely hold up for quite some time and I'd like that I don't have to constantly you know buying new sponges so that is a great factor in the sponge that they last quite some time and they're great for fighting Grease on your pans
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.