3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
I have used Scotch-brite sponges for years. I have tried others but they are thin or fall apart much easier. The scrub sponge is tough on stuck on food but gentle enough not to scratch my teflon or stove top. For just pennies more than the others, I recommend Scothch-brite.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Saint Paul, MN
THE BEST! My family is from the Caribbean and we eat so many different things. Scotch-Brite makes doing the dishes enjoyable and relaxing because I don't have to twist off an arm trying to scrub tough spots. It's perfect for tough stains and getting up hardened/dried oils.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Hinesville
Work really well. most places i can find them pretty cheap. they last awhile and dry pretty fast when I'm done with it. i prefer this brand over any others because the other fall apart so much faster then scotch brand. my Mother always used them and know i always use them
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Roseville, MI
While Scotch-Brite is always a reliable brand in and of itself, I didn't see much difference with the "heavy duty" versus the normal sponges. A little on the pricier side, though I did buy them from Target. I will buy Scotch-Brite again, but probably just the normal ones.
Lenice A.
Lenice A.
Rustburg, VA
MY family has always used these scrubbing sponges for those hard to clean spots. We always buy it at Walmart or the grocery store, and i must say it has always been effective and allows for you to use a little less effort since it contains a grit that helps lifts messes.
Kryssi M.
Kryssi M.
Buckeye, AZ
I prefer the heavy duty sponge over the regular ones as they seem to last longer and are more durable against cleaning dishes. I purchase these at any grocery retail store, and am always pleased with the cost effectiveness. Would definitely purchase over and over again.
Elise H.
Elise H.
These are the best sponges. You can't use them on nonstick (then you should get the natural clean brown ones ) but for stainless steel pots and pans you need these to keep them clean. Just sanitize when you run the dishwasher and you can get a few weeks out of each one!
sarah t.
sarah t.
Monroe, NC
Gets the grossness out. This heavy little scrubby saves your hands as well as your pocket book. Saves you time and works pretty well. I picked this up when I when I finally had enough of some rust spots on the sink. Took them right off and they haven't came back since.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Grantsburg, WI
These are great for dishes and pains that require a lot of scrubbing. Effective at removing tough spots/grease stains with minimum effort. Inexpensive and also last a long time. I recommend to my friends, not just for scrubbing dishes but other tough cleaning jobs too.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Front Royal, VA
These are my go to for a durable, heavy duty sponge. When I clean my tile floors and my bathrooms, i use sponges. These have never failed me and continue to get the job done! Would definitely recommend to those that use a little elbow grease to deep clean their homes!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.