BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Alyssa T.
Moorhead, MN
The best sponges I've found so far! They are durable and do not collect odors like some other brands do. They rinse out easily after cleaning and are a great price compared to other brands.
Kelly C.
I'm very particular about any dish sponge i buy. Most dish sponges get that stinky mildew smell after a few days. Scotch-brite usually last about a month in my kitchen. Great product.
Betzy R.
Davis
My mom has used this since I can remember and when I got my own place I tried different kinds and none could compare to the this. Gets the job done easy and for any type of cleaning!
Ashleigh D.
Kingsport, TN
I can never go wrong with having these type of sponges all through my house! They are a great value for so many of them! Pro=they have so many in a bulk pack! Cons= they don't last as long as I wish they would! They are effective on certain types of messes and I will buy it again as soon as I run out of the ones I have now!
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Mega Parent Expert
You cannot go wrong with these sponges! They are the best I've ever used. I like the green scrubby side to get cakes on gunk and the soft yellow side for other cleaning. They last a long time and work far
Better than competitors. I always buy this brand and highly recommend it. Any other brand you Are just wasting your money.
Meisha D.
Central, SC
I actually bought these by accident one day, I meant to grab some sponges without the scrub part, but I am super happy I grabbed these instead. The scrub side is perfect for getting those stuck on bits of food off the plate and the normal sponge side is good for the rest of the cleaning. It is also good for cleaning messes off of the counter and stove top. The normal sponge and scrub top pair is perfect. And the price is great too.
Kameika B.
Salado, TX
Love these sponges for getting rid of tough dried on food. It's a good value for the price, would be nicer if cheaper. But a tip is to save them, wash them in the washing machine (don't use the dryer, just air dry), if they're not to raggedy and repeat use. They hold up to a decent amount of abuse, so you can keep using until they fall apart as long as you clean em regularly and don't let mold and bacteria grow.
Shakira M.
Mega Parent Expert
They go beyond just dishes, when cleaning around the kitchen, or tough to get out stains I can use either side of the sponge and it will get the bon done. Definitely would recommend these, when my college suite goes shopping I always make sure we buy these, the girls love them. And they last a long time.
Ashley B.
Pretty much the only sponge I've ever used. My mom has always used them and I grew to prefer these over other brands. They last a long time and work well when it comes to scrubbing baked on food off.
Heather R.
Garden Grove, CA
I buy this sponge all the time. It's my go to, the green sponge and the blue sponge this one is for my pots and pans to remove the heavy duty grime and it does the job. You can get one sponge for less than $1 or two sponges for less then $2.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.