3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Love the durable wear that these sponges can uphold. On small projects i just cut the sponges in half.
Lyric L.
Lyric L.
These work great and don't fall apart as easily as other brands do. I would recommend these to anyone.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
ewing, il
Great sponges at a great deal! I buy mine from Walmart. They are really helpful with cleaning dishes!
Maryam J.
Maryam J.
Great sponge that gets the job done! It has a soft side and a more rough side for those tough stains!
Audry A.
Audry A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Very durable! Lasts a long time! Gets hard to remove grime off of dishes! Would definitely recommend!
Natalee R.
Natalee R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
These sponges are miracle workers I love them. They make washing my pans easier. Such a great product
Annie M.
Annie M.
Northfield, OH
These sponges last and are extremely durable. They hAve been around forever and that means something.
LyNn L.
LyNn L.
Woodside, NY
My mother in law Always been using the heavy duty scrub got to get all of the dish clean and pots too
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
I use these on my tough dishes with the stuck on food. They work great and do not scratch my dishes!
Alyx M.
Alyx M.
Killeen, TX
My family has used these for as long as I can remember. They hold up very well and get the job done.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.