BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Heather R.
Valdosta
Gets the hard to remove food and grim thats stuck on pots amd pans after cooking and baking. You can use them over and over
Emilee C.
Beloit, OH
Love these! They are rough but not rough enough to scrape my pans! I always have one of these on hand while washing dishes!
Feli M.
Hemet, CA
Affordable sponges that do the trick. They last a long time and it doesn't hurt your pocket when you have to replace them.
Talea M.
Portland, OR
Works awesome, little scrubbing needed with the Brillo side and its sponge side is soft enough to wipe my glass top stove..
Ashley Z.
Visalia, CA
Cheap and amazing! I use this sponge for cleaning my dishes and even doing everyday household cleaning on my appliances.
Krista R.
Electra, TX
Review for: 9Pk more...
Easy to clean with and easy to clean hair pop into the washer or diahwasher. Great for cleaning house and dish scrubbing
Jasmine S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Great sponge. Gets the tough stuff off while keeping the dishes intact. Stinks after a while - but overall, very useful!
Anita G.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: 9Pk more...
Best sponges for the best price. Nothing can beat these and trust me I tried every kind. It's universal and good quality.
Brooke H.
Daytona Beach, FL
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
Scotch -Brite has been used in my home since I was a little girl. The quality of there product has never disappointed me.
busra s.
This sponge is not immediately obsolete. And it can work on very hard dishes. I like it and it is not so much expensive.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.