BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Karly B.
Bryan, TX
I like cleaning my dishes with these sponges. The tough scrub sponges are very durable.
Rebecca M.
San Diego, CA
These work so well. They get off caked on food and cut through grease perfectly. Very good product
Karina E.
El Paso, TX
It is heavy duty but gentle whit all, I use this on all my dishes and never damage them so is just perfect for everything I don't need to change sponge for every kind of dish just one the best
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Great sponges that make doing the dishes much faster than many other brands
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
These are decent sponges for washing dishes and it's convenient to have a scouring side and a soaking side. Sometimes I notice that the green color leaches however, which is a bit sketchy.
Krystle-marie R.
Bronx, NY
I love these sponges. I cook a lot and always have stuck on food or grease and these do the job.. without ruining anything
brandy b.
South Milwaukee, WI
I like using these sponges in the stove the sponge itself lasts a long time the only thing I don't like the scrubber wears away quite fast
Brandi Z.
These sponges get off the hard and gritty foods from our dishes that other sponges do not get off. They make dishwashing simple.
Sean R.
Macomb, MI
These are the sponges I used at work every single day. Great, long lasting sponges that would take everything off of the dishes I washed. I ended up buying them for home use and use them every time I do my dishes at home. They certainly live up to their name.
Mary J.
Our go to sponge and it always gets the job done for a great price.We always keep these under our sink
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.