3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Modesto, CA
This sponges are my favorite! I like these because they clean really well anything on my plates or cups!
Mychelle J.
Mychelle J.
East Hartford, CT
The best sponge ever. Gets the job done without too much elbow grease. I love that the sponge last long.
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
Great sponge! It's tough to remove dirty but do not scratch the pan. I chance for a new one once q week
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Best sponge ever. I use these babies for everything from dish washing to cleaning. I love these things.
angela a.
angela a.
lakewood, CA
Perfect for the hard to get out gunk on your plates and pans very tough but gentle on your kitchen ware
Mary J.
Mary J.
Our go to sponge and it always gets the job done for a great price.We always keep these under our sink
Julie S.
Julie S.
I have used these for years and never had any reason to try out other sponges because these work great
Mary C.
Mary C.
These work really well on hard to clean surfaces as well as dishes. They are very easy to use as well.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Love the durable wear that these sponges can uphold. On small projects i just cut the sponges in half.
Lyric L.
Lyric L.
These work great and don't fall apart as easily as other brands do. I would recommend these to anyone.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.