3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
My favorite sponges. Only one I reach for when i need something to clean my house with on a daily bases.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Best sponge ever. I use these babies for everything from dish washing to cleaning. I love these things.
angela a.
angela a.
lakewood, CA
Perfect for the hard to get out gunk on your plates and pans very tough but gentle on your kitchen ware
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
Great sponge! It's tough to remove dirty but do not scratch the pan. I chance for a new one once q week
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
This product does the job really good. Takes off oily and hard spots from my dishes. It works wonders.
Mary C.
Mary C.
These work really well on hard to clean surfaces as well as dishes. They are very easy to use as well.
Julie S.
Julie S.
I have used these for years and never had any reason to try out other sponges because these work great
Lyric L.
Lyric L.
These work great and don't fall apart as easily as other brands do. I would recommend these to anyone.
Skyla C.
Skyla C.
San Gabriel, CA
I always use this product when I have to clean my dishes because it leave all my things looking clean.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Our go to sponge and it always gets the job done for a great price.We always keep these under our sink
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.