BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
angela a.
lakewood, CA
Perfect for the hard to get out gunk on your plates and pans very tough but gentle on your kitchen ware
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Best sponge ever. I use these babies for everything from dish washing to cleaning. I love these things.
Mary J.
Our go to sponge and it always gets the job done for a great price.We always keep these under our sink
Skyla C.
San Gabriel, CA
I always use this product when I have to clean my dishes because it leave all my things looking clean.
Mary C.
These work really well on hard to clean surfaces as well as dishes. They are very easy to use as well.
Lyric L.
These work great and don't fall apart as easily as other brands do. I would recommend these to anyone.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Love the durable wear that these sponges can uphold. On small projects i just cut the sponges in half.
Joanna S.
This product does the job really good. Takes off oily and hard spots from my dishes. It works wonders.
Julie S.
I have used these for years and never had any reason to try out other sponges because these work great
Maryam J.
Great sponge that gets the job done! It has a soft side and a more rough side for those tough stains!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.