3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Paris P.
Paris P.
I mean who doesn't love these l? They are a go to staple. They clean the best and get rid of tough grime.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Carrollton, GA
These are really good sponges an they last a long time. They don't wear out to fast. Perfect for anything
Lisette H.
Lisette H.
Norwalk, CA
Love using these sponges for tough cleaning jobs. They hold up nicely and not too pricey as other brands.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Coplay, PA
Helps get tough stains off. Good for multi purpose things. Works very good and doesn't fall apart easily
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Dallas, TX
I use them on all my stainless steel pots and pans and they never scratch the dishes. boy them at Costco
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
My favorite sponges. Only one I reach for when i need something to clean my house with on a daily bases.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Franklinton, NC
Love all the sponges from scotch Brite. I use them all over the house. Especially on my stove and micro.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Parlin, NJ
I don't put my pots in the dishwasher so I rely on these sponges to get them clean but not scratch them.
Tara I.
Tara I.
Los Angeles, CA
I like that this has the hard side that removes grease easily. The yellow part through comes off easily.
Lucia C.
Lucia C.
Oxnard, CA
They last for a long time! And they don't mest up your dishes or pans! I like how they soften really easy
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.