3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
These may be advertised as kitchen sponges but I love these heavy duty sponges for cleaning the bath tub!
Carla C.
Carla C.
I use these sponges for everything. It is especially helpful on pots and pans! They last fur a long time.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Franklinton, NC
Love all the sponges from scotch Brite. I use them all over the house. Especially on my stove and micro.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Modesto, CA
This sponges are my favorite! I like these because they clean really well anything on my plates or cups!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Dallas, TX
I use them on all my stainless steel pots and pans and they never scratch the dishes. boy them at Costco
Mychelle J.
Mychelle J.
East Hartford, CT
The best sponge ever. Gets the job done without too much elbow grease. I love that the sponge last long.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Parlin, NJ
I don't put my pots in the dishwasher so I rely on these sponges to get them clean but not scratch them.
Tara I.
Tara I.
Los Angeles, CA
I like that this has the hard side that removes grease easily. The yellow part through comes off easily.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Coplay, PA
Helps get tough stains off. Good for multi purpose things. Works very good and doesn't fall apart easily
Lucia C.
Lucia C.
Oxnard, CA
They last for a long time! And they don't mest up your dishes or pans! I like how they soften really easy
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.