BY SCOTCH-BRITE #11 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Buy on Target
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 9Pk
These sponges are perfect for cleaning. They are really good for removing grease and stains.
Juliana R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: 1 Sponge
I only buy this scrub sponge. I've been using this since I've learnt how to wash dishes. Is very affordable and works very well. The only thing negative about this product is when you have to scrub something really dirty is hard to wash the dirty off from the sponge. I normally buy it at Walmart. I have no intentions of changing Scotch-Brite for any other brand.
Alexis H.
These don't tear apart right away & I get a lot of uses out of them. I'm definitely pleased with this purchase
Mary T.
I buy these in big packs from Costco. I use them for everything! One for my bathroom tub. One for dishes! One for counter! They are hidden All over my house. It helps clean the grease. And whatever food that is sticky & stuck on the dishes!
anjelika s.
These sponges are my all time favorite I use them all the time the only is if u use them a lot like I do the lose there grip quickly
Chant N Pedro F.
CARLSBAD, NM
Good price and they do the job. Buy them at Walmart all the time. My go to sponges for sure. Myt husband steals mine all the time.
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda

It used to wash dishes and do not let them clean the hard line and help frothing with dishwasher soap Tamboen I like to use it to clean ceramic bathroom
LyNn L.
Woodside, NY
My mother in law Always been using the heavy duty scrub got to get all of the dish clean and pots too
Cassie H.
Ona, WV
Great sponge. Cleans well. Affordable. Can throw in dish washer to sanitize. Fits in hands nicely.........
April G.
Allegan, MI
Use these all the time on my dishes and all of the cleaning I do around the house.i would recommend this to anyone
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.