BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maria D.
Waco, TX
This sponge allows us to remove even the hardest of stains around sinks or bath tubs. It's one of our must haves in the house.
Raven S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We went with the heavy duty sponge because we have heavy duty messes we need to clean when our toddler eats. Durable and tough.
Annie Y.
Spartanburg, SC
My go to sponge. Inexpensive but gets the job done. Hold soap well to where I don't need to keep squeezing soap on to the pad.
Charity C.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: 9Pk more...
These are really good. I get good stuck to utensils that I can't get off and these sponges can get just about anything removed.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
I love these sponges!! I love the dual sided idea of having the spongey soft side and a more rough side for deeper cleaning!
Iyonnisti W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 1 Sponge more...
I like Scotch brite but afteryou after you use it on one little dirty pan it it's hard to get the spot out space the sponge.
Crystal C.
Tampa, Fl
Makes it easier to wash dishes because it has the back the hard to get those stains out and the sponge part to wash the rest
Casey K.
These work great for scrubbing things down and scuffing up surfaces. I actually used these on my doors before painting them.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Scotch-Brite 4 Pk. Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge more...
I've been using these sponges since I was little. They hold up very very well and the scrub side is sure to get the job done
Brenda N.
Review for: 9Pk more...
I love it and hate it. It's great in washing dishes but if left in the sink it gets really nasty, that I have throw it away.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.