3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #16 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I use these mostly in the bathroom on my tub. They really get lime scale off and deep cleans really well!!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Stockton, CA
These work wonders. If I really need something tough cleaned, I always use these which make my job easier.
Cary W.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
These work well and the layers do not easily separate. The green scrubbers are fairly gentle and effective
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
This is another favorites at the house, my mom buys these sponges over and over again, gets the work done!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV
Great sponge. Cleans well. Affordable. Can throw in dish washer to sanitize. Fits in hands nicely.........
Molly D.
Molly D.
Newark Valley, NY
Great sponges that get the job done, and get hard stuff off that you might otherwise need steel wool for!
Carla C.
Carla C.
I use these sponges for everything. It is especially helpful on pots and pans! They last fur a long time.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Carrollton, GA
These are really good sponges an they last a long time. They don't wear out to fast. Perfect for anything
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
These may be advertised as kitchen sponges but I love these heavy duty sponges for cleaning the bath tub!
Anadeisy M.
Anadeisy M.
Paramount, CA
The heavy duty are my favorite. They don't get torn up in a week like most scrub sponges. Always my go to.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.