BY SCOTCH-BRITE #21 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Works great without scratching up my cockpot. Isn't rough on my hands and gets the job done when scrubbing.
Kathy Z.
IS VERY USEFUL EVERYDAY LIFE AND VERY HELPFUL TO SCRUB OFF THE DIRTY SPOTS AND IT MAKES IT CLEAN AND SHINY.
Kerstin P.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Love this for kitchen cleanup and overall cleaning. I've also tossed it into the dishwasher to clean it up.
Sydney J.
This sponge gets deep cleaning and cleans really good. You cannot beat this sponge and for a very low price
Andrea M.
This is another favorites at the house, my mom buys these sponges over and over again, gets the work done!
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
Perfect for those tough greasy pots and pans. And gentle enough for silverware and dishes. Very versatile.
Johnna R.
These are pretty good to use in your household
Bought it at Walmart. And very affordable. No scent as well
Elizabeth S.
Stockton, CA
These work wonders. If I really need something tough cleaned, I always use these which make my job easier.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV
Great sponge. Cleans well. Affordable. Can throw in dish washer to sanitize. Fits in hands nicely.........
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
I use these mostly in the bathroom on my tub. They really get lime scale off and deep cleans really well!!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.