3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #10 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Carly B.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
Good sponge! doesn't fall apart or lose its shape like cheaper ones and works to scrubs out tough food spots!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Very cheap. They last a while and these are the best cleaning sponges. We use these to clean our dishes with.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Apopka, FL
The perfect sponge for everyday use I use it for dishes cleaning sinks and tubs and all sorts of other things
JJ J.
JJ J.
I have been using these for years, I mean over a decade. I love them. They clean my dishes so well and last.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT
Great multipurpose sponge that I use for cleaning all over the house. I like the two sides to these sponges.
Wanda S.
Wanda S.
Farmington
Love using this sponge for my dishes it scrubs very well on pots and pans even the counter tops and stovetop
Amber M.
Amber M.
Sponge doesn't fall apart. Isn't rough feeling on hands.Does a good job on dishes,counters,baking pans,ect..
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.
I also look for these sponges for heavy duty scrubbing ,they work really well and hold up for the most part.
mia c.
mia c.
Trussville, AL
Great for cleaning and washing dishes. durable and long lasting. gets dried food off of dishes fast and easy
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This is my go to sponge . Wears well and they are inexpensive . Sometime coupons are available in the paper.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.