BY SCOTCH-BRITE #9 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it g...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Cristina R.
Me encantan estas esponjas. Son excelentes para limpiar. Estan a un buen precio. Honestamente las recomiendo.
Amber M.
Sponge doesn't fall apart. Isn't rough feeling on hands.Does a good job on dishes,counters,baking pans,ect..
JJ J.
I have been using these for years, I mean over a decade. I love them. They clean my dishes so well and last.
mia c.
Trussville, AL
Great for cleaning and washing dishes. durable and long lasting. gets dried food off of dishes fast and easy
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT
Great multipurpose sponge that I use for cleaning all over the house. I like the two sides to these sponges.
Wanda S.
Farmington
Love using this sponge for my dishes it scrubs very well on pots and pans even the counter tops and stovetop
Lorri-Ann K.
I also look for these sponges for heavy duty scrubbing ,they work really well and hold up for the most part.
Jennifer S.
This is my go to sponge . Wears well and they are inexpensive . Sometime coupons are available in the paper.
Heather W.
Mega Parent Expert
I use these almost every day. Works great for cleaning around the house. Works great on washing dishes too.
Kerstin P.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Love this for kitchen cleanup and overall cleaning. I've also tossed it into the dishwasher to clean it up.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.