3 colors available

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• Anyone ever came across coupons? I used all the time for heavy clea...3 Answers
  • Is this products texture soft on the skin? Worth the buy? Is it goo...1 Answers
  • Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Very cheap. They last a while and these are the best cleaning sponges. We use these to clean our dishes with.
Carmen F.
Carmen F.
San juan, Puerto Rico
Excelente para la lavar ollas y otros utensilios de cocina que necesites sacar comida o residuos más fuertes.
Jacque F.
Jacque F.
Tucson , AZ
I love the texture side for scraping peak dirty pans. It doesn't leave a scratch and it gets off all the grit
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Me encantan estas esponjas. Son excelentes para limpiar. Estan a un buen precio. Honestamente las recomiendo.
Lorri-Ann K.
Lorri-Ann K.
I also look for these sponges for heavy duty scrubbing ,they work really well and hold up for the most part.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Sponge doesn't fall apart. Isn't rough feeling on hands.Does a good job on dishes,counters,baking pans,ect..
Kate A.
Kate A.
Middlebury, CT
Great multipurpose sponge that I use for cleaning all over the house. I like the two sides to these sponges.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This is my go to sponge . Wears well and they are inexpensive . Sometime coupons are available in the paper.
JJ J.
JJ J.
I have been using these for years, I mean over a decade. I love them. They clean my dishes so well and last.
mia c.
mia c.
Trussville, AL
Great for cleaning and washing dishes. durable and long lasting. gets dried food off of dishes fast and easy
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Besides dishes, what other thing can you use these for?
Nelly A.